LilyPad 0.10.0
(10-08-2010, 03:36 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: He's certainly free to contact me, but LilyPad's rumble code really isn't that great (Really, LilyPad itself is pretty much a mess). Also been quite a while since I worked on LilyPad, and even longer since I worked on its rumble code (Other than one minor bugfix, and DS3 native support).

Thanks man. It's not a mess in my eyes. It's ***** great!! Smile

Sponsored links

can you help me

some of my buttons are not working

up
down
left
right

but the other buttons are working
Make sure you configured both the d-pad and analog axis.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'm using an official Xbox 360 wired controller and I can't seem to get force feedback to work in-game, however it does work in the LilyPad 0.10.0 options menu whenever I click "Test," and it also works in Dead Rising 2, so I'm almost certain it's not a driver problem. I've tested it with both Rogue Galaxy and Final Fantasy X with Pcsx2 0.9.7.3876m and 0.9.7.r3113, and Lilypad 0.10.0 r2930 and r3878. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate N completely up to date and the latest Xbox 360 controller drivers from Microsoft's site.

Has anybody else had a similar problem and know how to get it to work? If not, can somebody point me to a plugin with working force feedback?

Edit: I'd hate to be one of those people who says "I got it to work!" without giving any sort of explanation, but yeah. I toggled stuff on and off and whatnot and it seems to have fixed itself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey I can't get vibration or analog buttons to work. I'm using DualShock 3 with Motioninjoy 32-bit, latest drivers. I select different profiles in DS3 Tool but when I click Enable nothing happens. It won't let me test vibration either, even though when I plug in the controller and load drivers it vibrates for a second. Someone please help me before I kill myself.

UPDATE: Wow, this seems to happen every time. I spend an hour trying to fix something on my own, ask for help on a forum, then 2 minutes later I finally figure it out. I'm gonna start asking for help a lot quicker. Anyway it turns out the DS3 Tool's driver update doesn't update anything at all, so I manually updated from the site and now everything works.
This may have been stated already but 57 pages is quite a bit to read. However my question: if you connect a ds3 controller connected through motionjoy do you still need the libusb drivers?
I've been trying to get the controller to work. While defining the keys in the settings window, I will press a button on the controller, but it will map to "WM Keyboard." For instance, button 1 is mapped to WM Keyboard R, which is in-game "circle." This is all while running as administrator.

I'm running PCSX2 0.9.6

Computer:
Intel Core 2 DUO 2.80Ghz
4 GB DDR2
NVidia GeForce 9800 GT
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I can get the game to run fine (SSX3), but i cannot figure out how to map the controller.

EDIT: All the buttons seem to map to specific keyboard buttons: button 10 which would be used as "Start" gets mapped to "Esc"    
Is there a way to configure A logitech momo steering wheel properlly? i mean i dont want force feedback or something like that i just wanted to get rid of the deadzone i seem to get even tough i turned it 0 already -.-

if anyone know please help me.. i cant install PPjoy in my win7 64bits cause its unsigned driver so i cant follow the g 25 tutorial...

thank you
(12-08-2010, 01:29 AM)Wizz Wrote: Is there a way to configure A logitech momo steering wheel properlly? i mean i dont want force feedback or something like that i just wanted to get rid of the deadzone i seem to get even tough i turned it 0 already -.-

if anyone know please help me.. i cant install PPjoy in my win7 64bits cause its unsigned driver so i cant follow the g 25 tutorial...

thank you

Out of curiosity, why don't you want to apply force feedback to your Logitech Momo?
Is there a plugin for mac computer for lilypad? I'm currently running ZeroPAD and it doesn't work well.

My computer is Mac OS version 10.5.8
PCSX2- 0.9.6
Ps3 controller

Anything else you need?