Look what just decided to run :)
PCSX2 made a lot of decisives improvements theses days, won't?!

I'm very happy with the good news.

And anxious to test...

=]
C2D E8400 | P5N-E SLI |2x1024 DDR2 800Mhz Corsair XMS2 4-4-4-12 | XFX 9600GT | Seagate SATA2 250 GB | Thermaltake Purepower 500W

Sponsored links

Hi guys !

I really was looking forward to see Star Ocean 3 and Valkyrie Profile 2 working on Playground, and you finally did it ! Congrats to Nneeve, and all the PP team for this improvement ! Smile

Keep up the good work, I can't stop playing this emulator since i discovered it, so you made my day ! Keep up the good work, i can't wait the release of the next beta Tongue2
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64
*cheers*
That deserves some news on the homepage.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
Give me a few hours for testing... if it's a stable revision, I'll put up a new beta
(01-23-2009, 06:20 AM)Syberproxy Wrote: VERY NICE!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Question have you tried Shadow Hearts 2?????? Another GREAT game waiting to be playedSmile

ThanksSmile

Shadow Hearts 2 is fully playable since some revision around 520 Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I think it should be mentioned now, the games will be nowhere perfect. There's some problems with fmvs, they are slow, they have some sps problems....... but they go ingame, it's already a lot. No telling itf they can be finished or not.

Consider it, a preview of what may come Tongue

And, I'm testing, so wait for a beta release if it's stable XD
You guys do an excellent work!!
I am amazed!!
I can't imagine what will the emulator look like after a year from now.....the development seems to make great steps the past few months........
Keep it up.
Laptop
c2d centrino 2 [email protected]
3gb Ram
Nvidia 9600M GT
Windows Vista Home

Desktop
AMD X2 4800+ @3.1Ghz (o/c)
Ram 3.5gb DDR2 667 @750mhz (o/c)
Nvidia 8800GT
Windows XP Sp3 Professional
Like the magical after image effect in the Radiata Stories fmvs in revision 626?
Well you guys never cease to amaze me. Here I was expecting Star Ocean to not be playable for ATLEAST another year. But instead its playable now. God damn Smile.

Damn nice work indeed. My hats off to you (if I wore a hat).
Old habits die hard - System Shock
Beta up, get it from the beta thread. Games are not really "playable", but hey you can preview them and try them out on pcsx2