Memory Card problems
Nope, there shouldn't be any compatibility issue. So all weirdness is bug related... like with the evil MGS3.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

So~ no problems here so far with the pakete2 version.

@refraction: Can you ask the one with the MGS3 problem in Stasibook about testing it? I tried but, it seems my request was just ignored. Sad
@avih: Can you commit this patch then? It's the same pakete2 but with less typos.

Attached Files
.zip   sio_pakete2b.zip (Size: 1,82 KB / Downloads: 259)
New patch, simpler and seems to fix Shining Force EXA. MGS seems to be happy too, but I haven't tested it beyond those two titles.

Attached Files
.zip   sio_pakete3.zip (Size: 616 bytes / Downloads: 204)
.7z   pcsx2_pakete3.7z (Size: 1,5 MB / Downloads: 227)
Sorry i didn't respond, didn't see you'd upped a new build and can't remember for the life of me who the MGS3 guy was ;p But if you've tested it im happy Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

No problem, and I don't remember who it was either. XD
Hi!

I've tried the pakete3 build and the problem does not go away on EXA NTSC-U and the problem does not go away with the latest builds found on http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ either.

Thx for reading!
Dang. I just re-tested it and there's no problem for me. From a new memory card, I can make a new save and load it just fine. No problem on boot nor anything.

Could you please attach your memory card so I can test the game with it?
Forget what i said, it works, I must have put another version over yours and thought it was yours I tested. I am currently as of writing saving in the game and it works as you said it would.

Sorry for the miss there.
New patch, from rev 5775. I got a conflict warning, so I hope the patch works. (works for me though Tongue )

I divided the "transfer" section so that it's more resilient to garbage data on such commands. BIOS seems functional, MGS3 and Shining Force EXA seem to work too. Sorry I don't have other titles at the moment and I should really go to sleep too.

Attached Files
.zip   patch_2368.zip (Size: 2,27 KB / Downloads: 186)
.7z   pcsx2_patched_2368.7z (Size: 1,5 MB / Downloads: 199)