Metal Slug Anthology. usa Version
^You come to the forum for help - he asks you for something necessary to help you and you act like a jerk...

[Image: rix4rl.jpg]

Sponsored links

he's not a jerk(i used to think that a jerk was worst that this....), is more like his english is bad, if he cant or want to provide the necesary info then the only one whos gonna be stuck is him, simple as that no need to call names.
Well fine his English is just bad -.-

@OP do this...

Please post the emulog.txt
He said the game does not crash, so emulog is not neccessary. We all don't know why he said it did not work. Until we do, it's hard to offer help or suggestion.
6 of the MS anthology works only in 1 version(or it didn't run only at 1 version?;P), don't remember which one it was, but that's an old bug without any known fix.
True, he need to post the info that archerko was asking before, so guessing is not gonna help.

Edit: Love when u post almost at the same time that other ppl xD, so miseru99 this is a know bug, oh bad luck for the guy them.
(07-23-2012, 11:20 PM)miseru99 Wrote: 6 of the MS anthology works only in 1 version(or it didn't run only at 1 version?;P), don't remember which one it was, but that's an old bug without any known fix.

i have the NTSC Japanese ver but it's not really Japanese Tongue

i am using MS6 not the anthology Smile
if anything, it would be the iso loader
so cdvdolio might make it work
Metal Slug 6 do not load but the EE and FPS at top of screen at 1200-1400 fps that was crazy and Metal Slug X it says
WORK RAM ERROR
address write read
00100000 5555 0055

this may cause by corrupted ISO or does USA version do not include Metal slug 6 in their franchais or licened or WHATEVER but metal slug anthology SLUS 215 in my ISO cannot load MSX and MS6

i had PAL Metal Slug Anthology PAL japanese [SLPS 257.62] everything can load but pnach code or cheat did'nt work