Missing d3dx11_42.dll?
(11-14-2009, 01:22 AM)PuN1sH3R Wrote: PCSX2 complains about not finding d3dx11_42.dll when going into Configure the first time in a PCSX2 session. I click ok, and then it takes me to the Configure window. Usually any time after that, I don't get the message.

My graphics card is at the latest version, and I have a DX10 hack for Windows XP. Other games such as Farcry 2, Borderlands, and Crysis don't ask for such a file. Afterwords the game(currently Okami) doesn't have any problems.

So I'm thinking it may be the DX10 hack(I can't use the DX10 gxDX for example) or that I'm using the latest public beta. Your thoughts?

Hi punisher,

Here is the d3dx9_42.dll : http://www.d3dx9.net/download-missing-d3dx9_42-dll/…download it and then extract the downloaded zip file to the system32 folder which is located in windows folder (that is located in your main drive which contains the installed windows)

Sponsored links

so OLD thread please check the date of posting before posting Wink
JeanAHough just for info...you are supposed to download the newest directx and install it,not download file from it to be able to use what it needs it.