Monster Rancher 4 Disc Swap Oddity
but he said that it is working now how do u get it even to work???!?

Sponsored links

(12-03-2010, 12:16 AM)spikess8787 Wrote: but he said that it is working now how do u get it even to work???!?

I've talked with rama on that issue, it does NOT work with any beta, nor any mod I've done/tried so if he managed, he either hacked it, or is lieing, one of the two.
how to you hack it?
you write code from scratch, that's how.
How would u write the code because I'm new to all this emulating stuff
if you don't know C++ don't even bother attempting, just wait patiently in line like the rest of us
Oh ok so there still working on it?
No, not currently.
I myself am quite fed up with that game already.
It does some swap mechanism I don't understand, thus I gave up on it to work on (imo) more important stuff.

Maybe someone else will find the proper solution.
Until then play another game Wink
(12-04-2010, 11:35 PM)rama Wrote: No, not currently.
I myself am quite fed up with that game already.
It does some swap mechanism I don't understand, thus I gave up on it to work on (imo) more important stuff.

Maybe someone else will find the proper solution.
Until then play another game Wink

my dreams of Samurai Warriors xtreme legends is over! Sad
oh well. Can still play my other games Laugh
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
this post is a lil old and first entry kinda solves it but i just picked this up and was trying to figure out some way to do it... basically only way to get diffrent monsters is using ps1 games whether its from iso option or linuz plugin option. using gigaherz plugin option and mounting a ps1 game on virtual drive only gives you a blue antlon, and any try at using a ps2 game (mount or iso load) wont let MR4 be read again.

also MR4 itself will give yellow antlon, and using linuz plugin option is a lil better since it keeps all the ps1 games out of iso selecter pop up. blue and yellow antlon are also quite strong but this isnt a guide. ive gotten alot of diffrent monsters from the ps1 games from dog to dragon to rabbit and there are alot of different ps1 games so games definitely playable and works beautifully on new beta without any speed hacks or fixes. if your screen jitters then just press F5 which changes graphics plugin setting in game.