NFS:Most wanted is ghosting/double images
Give latest git build a try with ogl renderer
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(01-17-2019, 11:51 PM)Scott111 Wrote: What a complete idiot, how about you go and find every thread here where someone is having a problem with a certain game and also tell them to just buy the PC version and see how that works out for you.

Dude he does have a point and no need to be an utter ***** about it. The PC version runs way better then the PS2 version ever will be and this has nothing to do with pc master race.
(01-18-2019, 06:11 AM)StriFe Wrote: Dude he does have a point and no need to be an utter ***** about it. The PC version runs way better then the PS2 version ever will be and this has nothing to do with pc master race.

I'm honestly with Scott on this one. Granted he could've brought it a bit better. Tongue

Telling someone to go buy x version instead of trying to resolve the issue is not a solution at all, and pretty much a complete pointless thing to post in a support topic.

[Edit] Not to mention that teots was linking to a bogus thread where he was trying to sell Windows OS copies instead of linking to amazon or something for the game.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(01-18-2019, 06:11 AM)StriFe Wrote: Dude he does have a point and no need to be an utter ***** about it. The PC version runs way better then the PS2 version ever will be and this has nothing to do with pc master race.

No he doesn't cause the same argument could be used with most PC versions of PS2 games. Plus this old game is not for sell on neither Steam or Origin and I only buy digital these days. Would you of preferred I just call him simply a moron.
(01-18-2019, 12:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Give latest git build a try with ogl renderer

Okay I'm trying the lastest git 1.5.0 with ogl renderer. Once I enble HW hacks with skip draw to 1 and 1 and I don't move the car, it's fine as you can see in the first pic it's clear. But you can see in the second pic once the car starts moving you can see the problem. If I leave everything to default settings everything is ghosting/double images. There's a lot of options in the HW hacks is there anything specific you want me to try ? Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Iirc, that motion blur effect is meant to he there.
Tried on your real PS 2 to check out ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-18-2019, 11:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Iirc, that motion blur effect is meant to he there.
Tried on your real PS 2 to check out ?

You get full motion blur when you use the nitro. But during regular racing only a little bit, I just don't remember getting this much blur. Thanks for the help anyway.