Need God Of War II save state (not save memcard)
4.30 is too small. God of War is a Dual Layer game, so it needs to be bigger then 4.37 GByte atleast.

Sponsored links

(02-20-2013, 01:56 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: And ALWAYS use Imgburn to make a rip from your game, the program is darn easy to use and it mostly reads the proper settings you need for the original game. You can download it here: www.imgburn.com

i already have image burn & i always use it.all games working fine,but Not God Of War II.i think many users have problem with this game.do search & u'll find that many users stuck on different locations.plz tell me is skip-mpeg works for loading screen,can i skip loading with it???
(02-20-2013, 02:39 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: 4.30 is too small. God of War is a Dual Layer game, so it needs to be bigger then 4.37 GByte atleast.

i can understand,but i already told u when i try to extract iso,it gives me some error file is broken.so plz give me savestate,it'll start working plz plz plz!!!!
If you are using the original disk of the game to make the image,there is no way the image to be this small(it's over 7gb)

And just as info,if your game image is the problem,no memory card save or save state will help you.
Did you tried playing from the disk?
Do you not have a dual layer dvd drive??
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-20-2013, 02:51 PM)vsub Wrote: If you are using the original disk of the game to make the image,there is no way the image to be this small(it's over 7gb)

And just as info,if your game image is the problem,no memory card save or save state will help you.
Did you tried playing from the disk?

i borrowed disc from my frnd.it might corrupted or something.i tried playing from disc,but same thing.because first time it stucks at first boss battle,when i died.i select restart from last checkpoint & it stucks at loading screen.i saved it before boss came & it was working till killing barbarian king & it stuck again at loading screen.plz give me savestate.i'm sure it'll start working...i'll be very thankfull to you plz plz plz !!!!
(02-20-2013, 02:58 PM)refraction Wrote: Do you not have a dual layer dvd drive??
Just curious(stupid question)...will it actually load DVD9 disk if the drive support only DVD5?

(02-20-2013, 03:01 PM)Preet Wrote: i saved it before boss came

Post the memory card but the problem is most likelly the image
(02-20-2013, 03:01 PM)vsub Wrote: Just curious(stupid question)...will it actually load DVD9 disk if the drive support only DVD5?

Post the memory card but the problem is most likelly the image

sorry but i didn't save it to memory card.i use savestates,because it give me black screen.when going to save game in memory card.all other games saving fine.but i accidentally deleted savestates also,what should i do now????
(02-20-2013, 03:01 PM)vsub Wrote: Just curious(stupid question)...will it actually load DVD9 disk if the drive support only DVD5?

I dunno, im not sure if a drive even exists that won't read dual layers, although there are some comments around the web of some drives not reading them properly.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-20-2013, 03:07 PM)Preet Wrote: i don't know much about these things.btw DVD Multi Recorder wrote on it.anyone going to give me savestate or not?????????

This is the third time I'm asking,if you ignore me again,I won't help anymore.
Do you have a memory card save before the boss or near him.

Uploading your save state may also help but the possibility I'll encounter the same problem with your save state is really high and impossible if I use memory card save

Btw you can check what your drive support with ImgBurn=>start it=>Tools=>Drive=>Capabilities=>check on the left side if you have checkbox on DVD something DL