New Home page???!
(05-01-2016, 07:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yeah I can't find any way to adjust everything to be aligned with the different widths per resolution.

I dunno how you'd do it in Joomla, I could do it in Bootstrap, but that is designed for a responsive website Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

It depends on the template. E.G. my site is in Joomla but it's a constant width and is a static template.

It's likely the best way would be to edit the template file and lock the widths manually. It shouldn't be too hard, there are only a handful of files that control most templates(unless this is a super complex one).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-01-2016, 02:34 PM)Bositman Wrote: Why does that look horrible? It looks way worse if you allow it to take all the width....

I don't think it looks horrible, but it doesn't look right. In my opinion, the layout should be like this:
[Top...........................]
[Food for thought][News]

You know what I mean. Smile
Yeah last time people asked for the current look. You can never get people happy Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I think people just crave symmetry, or at least boxes lining up xD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

^ Yes

My OCD goes "Eeeek!" when I look at our home page!

Aside from the alignment it looks good IMO.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Making the header stuff larger then the main body would be perfectly acceptable to me making it smaller like it current is is just EEK and ugly to be honest. Look at this forum for an example. Top looks larger then the main body and it looks good compared to having a tiny top part.
As said before, in the previous look people were moaning because the header was bigger and there was no gap to the sides so yeah I won't touch anything, I've learned my lesson Tongue
Making the menu huge would also break small screens, which is a pretty important thing with the new look, it auto adapts to screen sizes which didn't happen before
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well I don't know what previous people said, but I can say that EVERYONE I've asked(Which is 5 people thus far) says the alignment looks bad >< I know you worked hard on it and I respect that and I'm not just trying to be bitchy. Surely there is some answer that keeps the auto resizing but makes it line up better. I'll try to ask around and see.

Also this happens if it gets small enough:
[Image: 7kZxyJR.png]
Confirmed layout definitely breaks on mobile.

See here for how it looks on an Iphone 5 for instance: http://mobiletest.me/iphone_5_emulator/?.../pcsx2.net

You can also check other phones(with more settings and options like OS etc) here: http://www.mobilephoneemulator.com/

Just to be sure: Can anyone test on a real mobile? I don't have any working ones atm.