New PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)!
I really hope the next release will fix all the bugs with Valkyrie Profile 2. Just my hope.

Sponsored links

they are fixed with software mode of GSdx, it's not a problem with the emulator
It's stated that some of the INI bugs are fixed with this version but I still end up losing my config when pcsx2 crashes or when its terminated. Sad After a few weeks of playing pcsx2 I've ended up with 1508 files in the inis folder (SS). Any fix on the way or already done for this problem?
Uninstall and reinstall PCSX2 to a place like c:\pcsx2 and don't use the default folder settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
And that will stop it from making those temporary ini files that aren't deleted when it crashes? (Not trying to be sarcastic, just and odd fix)
i have a problem in pcsx2 settings for god of war 2 game play, so pls help meeeeeeeeeeeeee
pm me now and i will solve all youre problems in god of war games
I've noticed that are now 3 things that will happen when you click a checkbox: the blank box, checked box and blue box. What does the blue box do?
No... most of the settings still have only checked and unchecked boxes, half-checked is only once setting as far as I know and it's explained in the configuration guide.
What settings do you say have the 3 settings? Is it all of them?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-03-2011, 07:47 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: No... most of the settings still have only checked and unchecked boxes, half-checked is only once setting as far as I know and it's explained in the configuration guide.
What settings do you say have the 3 settings? Is it all of them?
it's "texture filtering". imma checkout the config guide now.