No controller input while in game
Hi all,

I am having an issue with my controller (Dual Shock 4). Several months ago I got the nostalgia itch and downloaded PCSX2 and got it up and running with no major issues. Life got busy and I didn't get around to playing with it again until recently. The emulator did an update (now running v1.7.5553) and now I have no controls when in games. When I go to the controller settings screen, it will pick up the inputs just fine if I clear the mapping and manually remap them, but whenever I launch a game I have no responses to my controller at all. Same if I do the automatic mapping. I would really appreciate any help y'all could give me on this as I have been searching for a solution for hours and gotten nowhere.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Did you assign controller profile to your games ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-11-2024, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Did you assign controller profile to your games ?

I did. Still nothing.
which game ?
Ace Combat 5

Also tried it in Naval Ops: Warship Gunner were it had previously worked and was now not working
works in bios ?
How would I check that?
(02-12-2024, 05:20 AM)Osean Wrote: How would I check that?

System -> Start BIOS
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(02-12-2024, 06:54 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: System -> Start BIOS

Thanks, will try it when I get a chance.
it sometimes happen with me too, and what i do is simple, just unplug and plug back my controller and then worked perfectly
idk whats wrong with my controller, it always happen when i get too much vibration in a time then my controller will not stop vibrating till i unplug it