No more slowdown
(03-23-2013, 07:57 AM)Preet Wrote: no i'm not talking about 1 person need.btw i can play all ps2 games at normal speed.i'm talking about those ppl which have low haradware,they can take advantage from this tweak.only problem is sound sync.if this problem sove,they can enjoy pcsx2 as well.i'm not talking about only me.i don't need this.if u want to do it for those ppl do it,if u don't your wish.if i know about emulator coding or programming.i'll definitely do this.so ppl can say pcsx2 for all...Ninja

im sorry , i don't mean oppose you
i guess they don't want to Smile

Sponsored links

(03-23-2013, 05:45 PM)billyash Wrote: im sorry , i don't mean oppose you
i guess they don't want to Smile

then leave it dude.why bothering too much.if they don't want,fine.do another work. CLOSED Glare
(03-23-2013, 06:51 PM)Preet Wrote: then leave it dude.why bothering too much.if they don't want,fine.do another work. CLOSED Glare

they won't do becoz they have their own point of view, we as audience all we could do only wait and see. Now I have to play my ps2 games only on my old console , since mx pc can't afford this emu Smile
(03-23-2013, 07:10 PM)billyash Wrote: they won't do becoz they have their own point of view, we as audience all we could do only wait and see. Now I have to play my ps2 games only on my old console , since mx pc can't afford this emu Smile

Till now I was willing to support and help you to understand what was what you is asking. But now you went a bit too far.

The devs didn't do it because is not simple as you believe to make it automatic and other than this would not be different from what you are doing already at the ini file.

If was so simple as this, the already existent speedhacks would be all automatic as well.

Finally you are not asking for something to make the emulator better, more compatible and more accurate... actually you are asking the devs to destroy it's reliability once and for all.

Edit: try forcing a compact 1.0 car to pull a house uphill, if it can't do it write a letter to the manufacturers complaining about it. The result should be interesting. At least people around here try hard to enhance the car "engine" be by overclocking or whatever... the people on the emulator's side try hard to help also providing speedhacks and optimizations on every sector of the emulator, MTVU for instance is a pretty new one.

But there is a limit to what can be done, that's simply a physics law.

Finally: Understand that the difficulty is not coding the change, but keeping things from falling apart.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-23-2013, 08:20 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Till now I was willing to support and help you to understand what was what you is asking. But now you went a bit too far.

The devs didn't do it because is not simple as you believe to make it automatic and other than this would not be different from what you are doing already at the ini file.

If was so simple as this, the already existent speedhacks would be all automatic as well.

Finally you are not asking for something to make the emulator better, more compatible and more accurate... actually you are asking the devs to destroy it's reliability once and for all.

Edit: try forcing a compact 1.0 car to pull a house uphill, if it can't do it write a letter to the manufacturers complaining about it. The result should be interesting. At least people around here try hard to enhance the car "engine" be by overclocking or whatever... the people on the emulator's side try hard to help also providing speedhacks and optimizations on every sector of the emulator, MTVU for instance is a pretty new one.

Finally: Understand that the difficulty is not coding the change, but keeping things from falling apart.

im sorry if i've gone too far, but what i was doing is make this emu better
But if dev think it destroy emu then i'd like to apolggy cos i know coding is very compilcated
Once again i have to apologize if i gone too far Smile
(03-24-2013, 01:46 AM)billyash Wrote: im sorry if i've gone too far, but what i was doing is make this emu better
But if dev think it destroy emu then i'd like to apolggy cos i know coding is very compilcated
Once again i have to apologize if i gone too far Smile

Hi billyash,i'm going to post settings.tested with god of war & tekken series.work with other games,i don't know.other settings are default.if u have any problem,just ask me.i'll help u Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-25-2013, 12:44 PM)Preet Wrote: Hi billyash,i'm going to post settings.tested with god of war & tekken series.work with other games,i don't know.other settings are default.if u have any problem,just ask me.i'll help u Smile

ok thanks... Actually lately i don't play ps2 game with this emu Tongue2, i'll play when there stabil fps. You know my pc is crap :d, but thanks anyway...
(03-23-2013, 08:20 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Till now I was willing to support and help you to understand what was what you is asking. But now you went a bit too far.

we are so sorry,if we went too far.Thanks to all pcsx2 team for help & support.i think they already doing their work.so we should not interfear,sorry again!! Tongue2
(03-25-2013, 01:02 PM)billyash Wrote: ok thanks... Actually lately i don't play ps2 game with this emu Tongue2, i'll play when there stabil fps. You know my pc is crap :d, but thanks anyway...

then u should buy new pc.u can sold u'r old pc & can build a new one.very cheap now a days.but i have laptop Tongue2.but u can try my settings & tell me what performance u got.plz let me know.u can also use frameskip option.plz let me know how it goes!!!
To make sound sync use SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0(unthick everything in audio setting), sometimes sound become fast but still sync Smile