[Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
Whoa, is there any way to get the playground build? And would it work then?

Sponsored links

it's not needed since in that thread it says you have to have it off (and i believe it's off by default in the latest pcsx2 beta and 0.9.6, and besides the playground isn't supported in the forums anymore)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Okayyy ,thanks to both of you guys Smile
Tekken5 doesn't need any gamefixes or hacks anymore. It should be playable now.
mmh still strobo with dirge of cerberus , ill try playing though.
(04-01-2009, 10:40 PM)rama Wrote: Tekken5 doesn't need any gamefixes or hacks anymore. It should be playable now.

dude read the posts before jumping to conclusion Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-01-2009, 10:57 PM)refraction Wrote:
(04-01-2009, 10:40 PM)rama Wrote: Tekken5 doesn't need any gamefixes or hacks anymore. It should be playable now.

Lol, the last thing i read was "where is the Tekken5 hack?". Too easy to jump to conclusions.. Tongue2
(04-01-2009, 10:59 PM)rama Wrote:
(04-01-2009, 10:57 PM)refraction Wrote:

Lol, the last thing i read was "where is the Tekken5 hack?". Too easy to jump to conclusions.. Tongue2
you're supposed to read the entire thread each post Tongue (like who does that anyway)

anywho... I been having issues with GoW, but it seems with each rev I get it gets 1 level better (odd if you ask me..)
Dunno if any one has noticed but from svn build 720 onwards Jak 3 gets further in then just the opening Dolby Digital Screen. Game is hazy and there are alot of graphic and sound glitches however. I'll try and get around to posting a screen shot or 2 sometime.
as of Rev 890 (thanks to luis for sending it to me) God of war is finally working for me

edit: right up till pandora's bridge Angry