PCSX2 0.9.7 sneak peek!
So any improved support for the quad-core users? I mean maybe use 3 cores this time, or who knows 4. Sorry if it's been answered already.

Sponsored links

(02-25-2010, 07:47 AM)Stickman08 Wrote: So any improved support for the quad-core users? I mean maybe use 3 cores this time, or who knows 4. Sorry if it's been answered already.

It's been answered already so next time read the actual thread you reply to before asking questions.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok, ok I did actually fly through the posts a bit so excuse me if I didn't see this answered, but the answer is?
(02-25-2010, 03:57 PM)Stickman08 Wrote: Ok, ok I did actually fly through the posts a bit so excuse me if I didn't see this answered, but the answer is?

NO
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Ok thanks no need to be rude and all but thanks anyway...
I can't wait for this awesome release. Thanks for all the hard work, PCSX2 team. Laugh
Great, as i see the images of this 0.9.7 version that looks much different from 0.9.6
and i Hope, That this version would bring much greatness in Playing PS2 games.
And will also come with many New Features.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
The new version is simply awesome. I'm using it for quite a while now and almost every game runs perfectly with standard settings. Keep it up Wink
can anyone send me the compiled 0.9.7? Laugh also, can i use the beta plugins for it?
[Image: asddads.png]
My Turtle Box:
Intel i3 @ 2.7Ghz
Corsair 4gb DDR3
HD4670 1024mb
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
(02-28-2010, 11:05 PM)thenflux Wrote: can anyone send me the compiled 0.9.7? Laugh also, can i use the beta plugins for it?

NO read the rules. Yes you can use older plugins
[Image: newsig.jpg]