PCSX2 1.0 released!
"Implemented Multi-Threaded VU! A new speed hack with almost 100% compatibility with games, using a third core to run the VU1 unit separately"

I haven't been on the forums in forever or even played the emulator in ages (probably been a year already). Now I see you guys have reached 1.0 and I noticed a "3rd core" use. I think I"m going to try this newest version out and see the performance difference from when I used to play it.

Great job. I wish I could do something in return like donate but I'm broke Sad
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram

Sponsored links

You can help test, we really need some testers these days Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-02-2012, 08:41 AM)Bositman Wrote: You can help test, we really need some testers these days Tongue

what are the exact requirements to be a tester?
being full-time jobless and all, i have plenty of time to test stuff xD
Having lots of time and will to test stuff, some basic debugging skills. That's it Tongue We were discussing just that yesterday, so any help would be greatly welcome
@warWeeny:
I guess nobody is missing that dutch GUI-translation...
(10-02-2012, 01:01 PM)pgert Wrote: @warWeeny:
I guess nobody is missing that dutch GUI-translation...

was thinking about that too xD
would you pm me the requirments for that? ;D

il be busy if i can get this project from the ground Tongue (both testing and translating)
but i would be happy to help the team for a change instead of bugging them with problems xD

edt: il pm you instead ;D
Congratulations guys ! you have really done an amazing job over those years . you worked hard and relentlessly to perfect this amazing emulator.thank you very much Smile
core2duo E8400,3Ghz,1333FSB,6MbL2cacheBiggrin
ATI HD Radeon 5770 1 gb oc editionCool
4Gb ram,1333Mhz
windows 8.1 64-bit
pcsx2-r1888 beta
(10-02-2012, 12:13 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: what are the exact requirements to be a tester?

^This is an excellent question
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
I answered just below that post Tongue
hey i tried to play on the emulator happened more what do I tested the game time crisis 2 and 3 what do most horrible happened the game was the most in 30 fps was was too bad my computer has 2 gb of ram intel video card and a good computer and it has good resquisitos and the games were very slow to the way you want to play ps2 and buy a ps2 or put 8 gb of ram I gave up so much I could not stand the anger lentisse games that removed the program from your computer and want to buy a ps2 My grade is 10 emulator for my notes to my computer is 5