PCSX2 Gs Plugin Problem
Oh. OK Thanks!

Sponsored links

(09-05-2012, 08:03 AM)recoder Wrote: Install this :- DirectX June 2010 Redistributable

Make sure your Graphics Card supports DirectX 9 or above (better if DX 10/11).

You can rip your own ISO from the Disk.

Also, Do not Download ISO. It's against the rules (illegal).

depends from what you mean
if your in the EU and are downloading an ISO, it is not illegal
(04-28-2013, 03:59 PM)HyperPwner Wrote: if your in the EU and are downloading an ISO, it is not illegal

That might be true on some places, but this forum still forbids discussion of downloaded ISOs, because the owner of the forum lives in a place where it's illegal, and we don't want any trouble with the laws. End of story.
Actually it is allowed to download an Iso if you own the game, but they rather have you don't Hyper Smile Just to be sure
(04-29-2013, 09:58 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Actually it is allowed to download an Iso if you own the game, but they rather have you don't Hyper Smile Just to be sure

downloading an iso of a pirated game is NEVER legal, if you own it or not, you are still obtaining a copy which is not yours.

My usual analogy I use when people come out with such claims.

Say you own a game, then you decide to go in to a shop, pick another copy up off the shelf and walk out with it. When you get stopped, do you think the security will respond positively to "it's okay, i already own the game"? I suspect they would not.

The law clearly states, you can make a backup copy of your own game (that means from your disc) you may not obtain it from anywhere else. If your game is damaged you must buy another copy.

Further more, what is the point in downloading it and risking flouting the law when it is quicker and easier (and more guaranteed to work) to make a backup from your own disc?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-29-2013, 11:24 AM)refraction Wrote: downloading an iso of a pirated game is NEVER legal, if you own it or not, you are still obtaining a copy which is not yours.

My usual analogy I use when people come out with such claims.

Say you own a game, then you decide to go in to a shop, pick another copy up off the shelf and walk out with it. When you get stopped, do you think the security will respond positively to "it's okay, i already own the game"? I suspect they would not.

The law clearly states, you can make a backup copy of your own game (that means from your disc) you may not obtain it from anywhere else. If your game is damaged you must buy another copy.

Further more, what is the point in downloading it and risking flouting the law when it is quicker and easier (and more guaranteed to work) to make a backup from your own disc?

It entirely depends of the country's law.
I know UK law is like this, I know french law is the same.

Dunno how it is in Netherlands or US ... (I bet it's even harder to tell in the US since it can be different from one state to another.

Anyways, these forum's server are in the UK. Means there's no point in having a debate on which law we have to follow.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
In aus you can download an iso for use as a backup if your original disc is too badly damaged to backup yourself. It all comes down to the countries law. Unfortunately too many people believe that what is the law in the US is also the law in every country, which is in no way true.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
As far as this forum goes the uk law stands as thats where we are hosting so it wont be allowed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Well I think myself that it's illegal if you don't own the key (For pc games that is) But eitherway I'll drop it, since I don't own this forum Smile Just had to throw out my cup of tea ^^
(09-05-2012, 08:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote: That's illegal and stupid when you can make you own isos from your DVDs using some soft like www.imgburn.Com

Actually, you are stupid. Please do not comment on things when you are not fully knowledgeable about the topic. Pirating ISOs is not illegal unless you do not or have not ever owned a copy of the software that you want or you or someone else is making money from your download however ads to support hosting the website cannot be considered as making a profit.