PCSX2 Logo Design Contest!
To many ways to cheat a public voting system. Clear cookies, register a cluster of accounts are some for example. They'll be fine. have faith.

Sponsored links

@cyrix
Quote:To many ways to cheat a public voting system. Clear cookies, register a cluster of accounts are some for example. They'll be fine. have faith.

The pcsx2 team is not forced to choose the best rated logo at all , but it might help them to a make a choice (so many entry). Also it's easier for people to leave comments on each logo with a gallery.

Anyway, I know that Coppermine have made a logo contest, and I'm sure using a gallery helped them to make a choice. However I remind that only already registered user to the forum could submit their rating / comment on the gallery. By the way, there's a bridge available in Coppermine for Mybb (this forum then).

But sorry, if what I'm suggesting might just be more work at the end .
That's why it remains my 0.05$
(06-07-2009, 11:45 PM)bigmehdi Wrote: @cyrix
Quote:To many ways to cheat a public voting system. Clear cookies, register a cluster of accounts are some for example. They'll be fine. have faith.

The pcsx2 team is not forced to choose the best rated logo at all , but it might help them to a make a choice (so many entry). Also it's easier for people to leave comments on each logo with a gallery.

Anyway, I know that Coppermine have made a logo contest, and I'm sure using a gallery helped them to make a choice. However I remind that only already registered user to the forum could submit their rating / comment on the gallery. By the way, there's a bridge available in Coppermine for Mybb (this forum then).

But sorry, if what I'm suggesting might just be more work at the end .
That's why it remains my 0.05$

You're idea is nice,
and i'm sure a lot of people appreciate it,
but I remember the rule of the contest :
the pcsx2 team will exclusively choose which logo will win this contest.
As it might be the actual one !
So it leave here for us the pleasure to look and having fun seeing what artists created or participate and share each own creations.
Also anyone might not enjoy, then better keep quiet and respect work of others.
I see it this way,
and here to discuss of it.
Uhm yeah people, we will decide the logo.... not the public...
(04-08-2009, 09:00 PM)apple123 Wrote: Hmm I hope you won't make the GUI in a heavy GUI framework like Qt or GTK...
I thought the same. Qt has huge application startup time.

Krakatos mentioned wx. That looks good.
The new GUi will eventually be wxwidgets, yeah.
Can I still submit something?
Nope,entries have closed since the start of this month sorry
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok Wink No probs.
how can i donload this pcsx2 for my pc. ilike ps games but idont have a ps.ihave a pc p4 ram 702 processor 2gb. please help mee please