PCSX2 Nightly won't start games
Good night everyone.

The issue that i have is that, my PCSX2 ran fine, i really didn't had any issues with it. I've been playing games since june without any trouble at all...

The thing is that today i just updated from V1.7.4612 to  V1.7.4933... And apparently this was a mistake.

Now, i cannot play anything at all and i've updated the DirectX11 and all that... 

Every time i try to open a game, now it says this: 

i don't know what else to do, please help  Sad

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Renderer...#pid635764

TellowKrinkle Wrote: As of v1.7.4833, we no longer support DX11 Feature Level 10 GPUs. You can either use v1.7.4832, or fork the project and revert the changes added by v1.7.4833, with the understanding that we don't do support for forks.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(08-22-2023, 06:44 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

These are my current specs:

The version i was using was V1.7.4612, i updated it to V1.7.4933
I'm not using any speed hacks or cheats or anything. I literally don't touch the settings bc i don't really know how to mess with that so.. Lol

I'm trying to play Gallop Racer 2004, Final Fantasy X and all of the xtreme tokyo racer saga... All of them use to play nicely before the update. And i've been playing them from ISO.

(08-22-2023, 06:49 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Renderer...#pid635764

So... After reading all that... Basically i just have two options?

Like update my PC or downgrade the emulator?

Sincere question tho.
Correct, those would be your only two options. Personally I'd recommend updating your PC because it's going to struggle running most games on this emulator
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(08-23-2023, 02:09 AM)SamGamble33 Wrote: So... After reading all that... Basically i just have two options?

Like update my PC or downgrade the emulator?

Sincere question tho.

Yes, you need to upgrade your PC, specifically, the graphics card.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
Thank you for all the feedback. I'll try to buy at least a graphics card in the next couple days...

Don't close the thread just in case i need further assistance pls

Thanks, again.
Thank you for all the feedback. I'll try to buy at least a graphics card in the next couple days...

Don't close the thread just in case i need further assistance pls

Thanks, again.