PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Indeed, 25:9 is already at that point where to look "correct" the image should not be presented in a plane screen... the correction is done in cinema by making the screen cylindrical, when using 3 monitors it is achieved putting them in angle.

But, the thread was already too much hijacked by that discussion, it's purpose is in getting the correct aspect ratio be it 16:9, 16:10... or, who knows, someone may be using that inverted monitor and we may want a 9:16 as well... might be wonderful for dungeon crawling Smile

@Asmoden
Thanks for the hint, I just noticed the flicker does not happen with Firefox, I was using Chrome yesterday (can't say how it fares on IE for understandable reasons Smile )
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(12-08-2012, 07:18 AM)nemesis2000 Wrote: for pal or ntsc version?

NTSC but if you can do the same for PAL it would be good, I guess the PAL version is wrong too.
Mine is SLUS 20963 from the US 3 disc value re-pack.
I'm really annoyed from what they did on that, it's not exactly cropped nor really showing the full sides it should show on the sides. From the images I see in your site you did it correct in the Japanese version.

Btw, I'm currently checking all my current collection of games for games that have wrong 16:9 setting too, I kinda lost my trust on developers on that! XD

Also, I've been trying for weeks to do a Digimon World 4, Obscure and Obscure 2 fix with no luck, I guess you can only do it via ELF hack on those...
@nosisab Ken Keleh and asmodean

I don't get any error like that in Chrome or FF either. Can you make a thread for the snow in the site feedback forum so I can look into it? Thanks and sorry for the OT
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The ObScure games in the PAL collection by ElHecht apparently have a render fix.
I figured it'd be easy to make NTSC-U ports using them.
Although the Wii version of ObScure 2 is arguably superior than the PS2 version and has in-game widescreen, so ObScure 1 is more important.

Sucks that Hydravision went bankrupt. Sad
As long as someone does the FF12 widescreen hack for Zodiac Job System [NTSC-J] as well that would be great.
I believe Zodiac Job System has already been patched and is in the collection.
Yeah its in the updated collection
(12-08-2012, 12:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: @nosisab Ken Keleh and asmodean

I don't get any error like that in Chrome or FF either. Can you make a thread for the snow in the site feedback forum so I can look into it? Thanks and sorry for the OT

OK, at this moment I'm in the Firefox without problems, let's see with Chrome again. (/end off topic).

Asmoden and devina40: just experimented patches for a few games I have here... it's just... great, thank you everyone actively contributing to that thread Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
(12-08-2012, 12:09 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: NTSC but if you can do the same for PAL it would be good, I guess the PAL version is wrong too.

Final Fantasy XII (SLUS-20963) 0779FBDB.pnach
Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System (SLPM-66750) 1E7A88A7.pnach (old patch wasn't correct)

[Image: ff121.jpg] [Image: ff122.jpg]

[Image: ff123.jpg] [Image: ff124.jpg]
(12-08-2012, 06:11 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: Final Fantasy XII (SLUS-20963) 0779FBDB.pnach
Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System (SLPM-66750) 1E7A88A7.pnach (old patch wasn't correct)

[Image: ff121.jpg] [Image: ff122.jpg]

[Image: ff123.jpg] [Image: ff124.jpg]

Thanks homie! I asked for this like over a month ago. However, does this pnach work right with 4:3 selected or should 16:9 be selected? Or is the pnach forced no matter what is selected?