PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(03-10-2013, 06:39 PM)pgert Wrote: @devina40:
I've made a HTML version of your infofiles.
What'ya think?

It's nice! I like all the clickable links.
I think I'll use it, but I don't know how to edit HTML. How do I do it?
I might need to update the problematic games list in the future, for example.

Sponsored links

(03-10-2013, 11:39 PM)devina40 Wrote: It's nice! I like all the clickable links.
I think I'll use it, but I don't know how to edit HTML. How do I do it?
I might need to update the problematic games list in the future, for example.

Just open the html with any text editor Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-11-2013, 02:25 AM)Bositman Wrote: Just open the html with any text editor Wink

Notepad++ is my favorite. After opening the file in Notepad++ change the language to "HTML" in the top bar.
Alright, I just revamped the original archive post, and stealth edited the new FAQ in. Smile
I did a few minor edits, more akin to my liking, but it was basically just simplifying stuff.
I see several Dirge of Cerberus patches, do any of them have proper-looking cutscenes and aiming FOV? I had a go the JP version but no luck. You fix one view and break another. It's exactly like VP2

Looks almost right, and then...

This

20535490: 0.3333333433 > 1.279999971
20585048: 1.179999948 > 1.579999924
I really liked your HTML as designed Devina40, I just took the liberty of making a small adjustment. It was about changing the tone, Size text and Color of the background to rest the eye, and the color of the Sub-headers. Something simple. Respecting the style that you used. So I hope everyone likes. Same is editable with Notepad.

Before:
[Image: 2525_10200896763005064_1814475530_n.jpg]

Mod:
[Image: 577220_10200896763125067_1541375746_n.jpg]

.rar   Readme.rar (Size: 7,78 KB / Downloads: 236)

Soon, I gonna upload new Widescreen patches. I hope Blush
(03-11-2013, 07:50 PM)synce Wrote: I see several Dirge of Cerberus patches, do any of them have proper-looking cutscenes and aiming FOV? I had a go the JP version but no luck. You fix one view and break another. It's exactly like VP2

Looks almost right, and then...

This

Ah, hahaha, oh, I didn't even notice that the cutscenes weren't right.
From what I understand, there's two values you need to modify, and they're both a bit messy.
Maybe the cutscenes use a different value? I wouldn't really know how to fix this. Closedeyes

Thanks for the update Acem, it's much easier on the eyes. Smile
I thought I found my FFX International saves today and thought how awesome and unique it would be to upload HD Widescreen videos of the Dark Aeon battles... but it was just my FFXII saves sadly. Maybe I could find some saves before the fights and then record them.
I tried to make a patch for the Bratz movie and Commandos 2. The standard values​​, With Cheat engine without success. Sad Well but the good thing is that they can add these two titles to the list of games with 16:9 Widescreen their own in their own menuMellow

BIONICLE HEROES NTSC U/C 16:9 IN MENU - NO BIOS
GARFIELD 2 PAL 16:9 IN MENU - NO BIOS
(03-13-2013, 03:19 AM)Acem Wrote: I tried to make a patch for the Bratz movie and Commandos 2. The standard values​​, With Cheat engine without success. Sad Well but the good thing is that they can add these two titles to the list of games with 16:9 Widescreen their own in their own menuMellow

BIONICLE HEROES NTSC U/C 16:9 IN MENU - NO BIOS
GARFIELD 2 PAL 16:9 IN MENU - NO BIOS

Bratz: The Movie? Shovelware, much? Huh But whatevs.
I'll include the games in the next update.

By the way, requests are open again for a short period of time.
Make sure to read the rules before you request.