PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(01-05-2016, 06:56 AM)the street is almond Wrote: Nah thanks, what I really want is Haunting Ground to be fixed with all the missing effects added  Tongue I hope the next version fixes it but I don't know where to ask, it seems as if they are hiding something Ninja

What missing effects are you referring to? All I know is that shadows for Fiona and Hewie are missing in Hardware mode, and that's about it.... I think.

Sponsored links

(01-04-2016, 11:37 PM)sergx12 Wrote: El_Patas ,Tokusatsu,ted209
you're welcome!

Gladiator - Sword of Vengeance SLES_517.66
Kengo - Master of Bushido SLUS_200.21
NBA Starting Five 2005 SLPM_657.67
Super PickUps SLES_548.18  
Super PickUps SLUS_214.50 (updated)

Fantastic, how fast about the game Super PickUps, thank you! Smile

But when i tested the PAL version of Super PickUps i encountered that the graphics are all breaked, then i checked both patches
NTSC-U and PAL version, and i saw that in the value for the PAL version there is one different number, instead the number 2
has the number 1, i fixed that and now the PAL version works fine, i suppose that you make a mistake when you wrote the value
for the PAL version.

Also i added a new value to the patch, a widescreen for the cars which are in the menus for both versions of the game:

Super PickUps (PAL-M5)

.pnach   B6CA0C9B.pnach (Size: 264 bytes / Downloads: 390)

Super PickUps (NTSC-U)

.pnach   D304FA88.pnach (Size: 264 bytes / Downloads: 390)

Best regards.
Thanks El_Patas. Smile

I would like to announce that we now have over 2000 patches, so yay!

I updated the archive.

PCSX2 1.4.0 will be releasing soon, so everything after this point on will likely not be included in the official 1.4.0 release (if you DO have any spare patches you want included in 1.4.0, you better post them ASAP.)
Wait Devina, i have made this patches which can be included for the release:

BCV: Battle Construction Vehicles (PAL)                                        Echo Night Beyond (PAL)   

Everblue 2 (PAL & NTSC-U)                                                        Gitaroo Man (PAL)
                                                                                            Updated with hud fix

Kengo 3 (NTSC-J)                                                                     Kuri Kuri Mix (PAL)

Justice League Heroes (PAL)                                                      Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King (NTSC-U)
                                                                                            Updated with fix for map hud

Sword of the Samurai (PAL)                                                       The Seed: Warzone (PAL)

UFC Throwdown (PAL & NTSC-U)
The NTSC-U version is updated with more precise values

Enjoy and happy new year Smile

I would like request this games please, (NTSC-U) or (PAL) versions:

Asterix & Obelix XXL
BMX XXX
Cars
Conan
Gene Troopers
Marvel Super Hero Squad
MX vs ATV Unleashed
Redcard
Rune: Viking Warlord
UFC: Sudden Impact
Worms 3D

Best regards.

Attached Files
.rar   El_PatasWide_PS2.rar (Size: 4,97 KB / Downloads: 183)
Archive + requests updated.

Quick question about Gitaroo Man: do you know if it's possible to center AND unstretch the HUD?

sergx12 found values to stretch the HUD to the "right", so there must be stretch values for the left side too.

If we can edit these values, I think it's possible to center the HUD and have it unstretched.

(Original 4:3 format)

(Widescreen patch - no HUD fix)

(Widescreen patch + HUD stretch)

(Widescreen patch + HUD centered - this is a Photoshop mock up)

I'm not sure, the problem is that the value moves also the menus and that's why
was needed use other values for center the menus again, if you touch them, then again the
menus can be modified, maybe the better is make again the gameplay hack but with
an ELF value, because the one used is a memory value and in this way could be more
easy manage the HUD, this one was hard for me encounter the PAL values from
the NTSC-U one.

Best regards.
I see. Well, I'd like to hear sergx12's opinion on this. Tongue

The 2026FC70 address is the only one I could find, but there's a chance that there's a superior one.
I have a little request, I've tried for a week with cheatengine but I wasn't able to find the correct values

SLPM-65602 King of Colosseum II
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/921208-king-...um-ii/data

SLPM-66401 Wrestle Kingdom
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/932829-wrestle-kingdom/data

SLPM-66714 Wrestle Kingdom 2: Pro Wrestling Sekai Taisen (same engine as the first one)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/937448-wrest...aisen/data

Thanks
thanks sergx12 and el_patas...
Raw Danger = Zettaizetsumei Toshi 2 - Itetsuita Kiokutachi [NTSC-J] (SLPS-25606)  (add black borders fix)

.pnach   C988ECBB.pnach (Size: 570 bytes / Downloads: 392)