PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Wait, maybe I'm missing something here but what do I even do with this pnach file?
I assumed i would put it in cheats folder of the PCSX2 directory, enable cheats in the client, then start up the game? But it looks no different from before....

Sponsored links

(08-06-2012, 03:37 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: Kingdom Hearts (SLUS-20370) - 0F6B6315

[Image: kh1.jpg]
[Image: kh2.jpg]

Thanks a ton for the KH Patch Nemesis! <3
Question 
could someone teach me how to create this patch for the game below
or publish the patch, the site http://ps2wide.net/#f has data but do not have the file.

Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System (SLPM-66750)
widescreen fix
initial value
3000C57C 003F013C 00608144
changed to
3000C57C 113F013C 00608144
Maybe I'm just out of it but a simple byte search doesn't seem to work for elf conversions. How are you guys getting the correct addresses? I might convert the jp elf patches when I get another chance
Information 
Let me see if I understand, if you have the game I want on the website: http://ps2wide.net but not the file.
It is only I use the initial value provided to find it in.ISO and then just paste the changed value. just that and is correct?

I tried to follow a friend's tip with the program mrjared123 it looks like it worked but HxD not sure if it is really so that, in this case has no patch and yes the change is right on.ISO

Create a patch from the elf hex code is very simple with ps2dis. Open the elf in the program and are looking for the required hex code (Edit> Find pattern). Before looking for an option it should be checked as hex string. After finding the desired code, we obtain the needed addresses (in the left column). Create a pnatch when entering addresses found there. The values ​​must be written using big-endian and word type!
Sorry for my English.
[Image: Man.gif]Meduza Team
Thanks, got FFX converted... Just 20 more to go Happy
Van Helsing (SLUS-20738)
  • Game CRC = 0x901ECEFC

.zip   Van Helsing (SLUS-20738).zip (Size: 263 bytes / Downloads: 373)

Not sure about the correct CRC. Fix it, if the emulator does not pick up the pnatch.
Got a few more converted no problem. Even Wild Arms 5 works, which needed a rebuilt ISO before. Bad news is games like Yakuza and Onimusha which don't have the value in elf seem unpatchable this way
Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System (SLPM-66750) - Widescreen fix
  • Game CRC = 0x1E7A88A7

.zip   1E7A88A7.zip (Size: 302 bytes / Downloads: 857)

-------------------------------------------------------
God of War 2 (SCUS-97481) - Widescreen fix
  • Game CRC = 0x2F123FD8

.zip   2F123FD8.zip (Size: 263 bytes / Downloads: 391)

-------------------------------------------------------
Kaze no Klonoa 2 Sekai ga Nozonda Wasuremono (SCES-50354) - Widescreen patch
  • Game CRC = 0x7EBEEBBD

.zip   7EBEEBBD.zip (Size: 360 bytes / Downloads: 275)