PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Smile 
(08-09-2012, 10:44 PM)paul_met Wrote: Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System (SLPM-66750) - Widescreen fix
  • Game CRC = 0x1E7A88A7

-------------------------------------------------------
God of War 2 (SCUS-97481) - Widescreen fix
  • Game CRC = 0x2F123FD8

-------------------------------------------------------
Kaze no Klonoa 2 Sekai ga Nozonda Wasuremono (SCES-50354) - Widescreen patch
  • Game CRC = 0x7EBEEBBD

Thank you very much for your help and collaboration
my congratulations for your dedication
Happy

Sponsored links

Can someone make a ELF or pnach widescreen hack for Robot Alchemic Drive (SLUS-20445)?

I can provide the ELF if needed. Just PM me.

Thanks.
(08-10-2012, 02:43 AM)Eiji Wrote: Can someone make a ELF or pnach widescreen hack for Robot Alchemic Drive (SLUS-20445)?

I can provide the ELF if needed. Just PM me.

Thanks.

Robot Alchemic Drive SLUS_204.45

.pnach   25C68D58.pnach (Size: 120 bytes / Downloads: 596)
Has anyone made patchs for Dark Cloud 2 and Tales of Legendia yet?
If not, can I make them myself with this guide?

But I'm an ultra noob, so if anyone can make them for me, I would appreciate it a lot Tongue2
For Dark Cloud 2, use miseru99's nice patcher from here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid241445
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay so I put the pnatch file in cheat folder, enable cheats. But log says
>No cheats found. Resuming execution without cheats...
Game silent hill 2, pnatch is http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid215433
Make sure your game's CRC matches the filename of the pnach file (you can see the CRC of your game in the console log after running the game, it will be something like Game CRC = 0xF266B00B, so the F266B00B part must match the pnach filename for it to work)
Thanks for the quick reply, the hack is loading now. But there is still no difference. The screen is still being stretched, is there a step by step guide on what I was supposed to do? I've just been winging it knowing nothing about how PCSX2 even works.
So what did you do to make it work? If you just renamed the pnach file, there is a possibility your image is hacked or a different version/release of the game, thus needing a new specific patch for it.
Yes, all I did was rename it. Sounds like the image is a different version then what the pnatch file was for, even though this is the NTSC/U version.

Edit: Just tried Shining Force NEO with widescreen hack, it worked so it's defiantly a problem with iso compatibility for SH2. thanks for the info about renaming the pnatch though, I didn't know about that.