PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(11-23-2022, 12:33 AM)spidergohan23 Wrote: hi people
Could someone create a widescreen patch for over the edge?
Over the Edge - SLUS-21300 - CRC - E328D848
Over the Edge - SLES-53987 - CRC - 70269175
i will really apreciate it

nvermind it looks like i asked the same thing long ago but never realized someone made the patch
Edit - i think the patch wasnt complete

Sponsored links

Hi Everyone!!

We're coming to the December period and it makes me want to bring out my winter sports games, in particular: SSX and SSX 3 (Snowboard Supercross).

*Request number 1 (SSX 3): The game already has Anamorphic mode but not for cutscenes. Would it be easy to adapt in-game cutscenes to this display mode?

*Request number 2 (SSX 3): The Camera is a bit too far in 'Mid' (compared to SSX 2000) and too close in "Near". Does anyone have a code to modify values easily or even to match exactly with the first SSX (2000)?

regards,

Agent 86
Hi guys!

Anyone has a fixed widescreen pnatch file for Phantasy Star Universe (USA)?
There is a pal version, but I need the ntsc one.

Thanks! Smile
Nwebie says hi and is asking :
I see you guys keep posting updated pnach files , is anyone updating the first post anymore ? Latest edit was in january 2021 .
Are there any known issues with using some pnach files on a real PS2 ? For example, someone posted that his FMVs get stuck on Ratchet Gladiator
(11-25-2022, 05:17 PM)panda_venom Wrote: Hi guys!

Anyone has a fixed widescreen pnatch file for Phantasy Star Universe (USA)?
There is a pal version, but I need the ntsc one.

Thanks! Smile

Phantasy Star Universe SLUS-21194  ported from updated PAL version

.pnach   29B44F89.pnach (Size: 2,23 KB / Downloads: 82)

I only checked the first 15 minutes of the game, but it looks like the patch is working fine
(11-26-2022, 09:31 PM)usernameflo Wrote: Are there any known issues with using some pnach files on a real PS2 ? For example, someone posted that his FMVs get stuck on Ratchet Gladiator

Generally it shouldn't cause any problems.

But the thing is some of the patches was made during the times where PCSX2's EE emulation is not quite accurate yet and sometimes codes that normally would freeze the console PCSX2 will kept running as if nothing happened with caveat that the emulator logs will spit out "TLB miss" message (Though there are times where the wrongly made codes will crash/softlock the emulators as well).
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(11-26-2022, 11:21 PM)sergx12 Wrote: Phantasy Star Universe SLUS-21194  ported from updated PAL version

I only checked the first 15 minutes of the game, but it looks like the patch is working fine

Thank you! Smile
(11-26-2022, 09:31 PM)usernameflo Wrote: I see you guys keep posting updated pnach files , is anyone updating the first post anymore ?  Latest edit was in january 2021 .

Here you go: #361.
BloodRaynare, i'll just have to test for myself , i see the patch for Ratchet Gladiator was made in 2017 .
EDIT : Can't patch the ISO , i'm getting a " Patch list contains unsupported cheat types " .

When you say PCSX2's EE emulation was not quite accurate , you are reffering to which year ?
PS2 Patch Engine does not support D or E types of patches.