PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
no need for ur help bro..thanx ..i did it already

any chance for Kingdom of Hearts 1 USA ?
and GOD OF WAR 1,2

Sponsored links

All these have been posted in this thread so maybe use the search at the lower right.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok i knew that GOW already support 16:9 widescreen
great

but what about Kingdom of Hearts and Okami USA or JAP version?
no hack yet or what?
(09-05-2012, 01:13 PM)kaicooper Wrote: but what about Kingdom of Hearts and Okami USA or JAP version?
no hack yet or what?
Stop asking stupid questions
(09-05-2012, 01:13 PM)kaicooper Wrote: ok i knew that GOW already support 16:9 widescreen
great

no hack yet or what?

If you had followed the advice by Bositman you would have figured out that for all of your requested games hacks made by nemesis2000 are available. Okami pnach is by the way just on the previous page.
Core i7 [email protected]
Kingston 16GB
MSI Geforce GTX 770
Windows 10 Pro x64
(09-05-2012, 02:01 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: Stop asking stupid questions

shame

=======

Mudder

thax bro
I see no need for hostility just because some users are unable to make their own pnach files from the available ELF hack info. Everyone can't be an expert in everything, and that is one of the reasons why forum threads like this one are needed (another is that even experts need to pool their resources in a common medium).

Hopefully some of the 'nagging' will cease with my posting of these pnach files for the UK and US releases of Kingdom Hearts (the first in the series).

Here is the one for the US release SLUS-20370
.pnach   0F6B6315.pnach (Size: 1,66 KB / Downloads: 390)

and here is the one for the UK release SCES-50967
.pnach   F52FB2BE.pnach (Size: 1,66 KB / Downloads: 391)

Both of these pnach files are based on the ELF hack info by nemesis2000, with some slight additions of my own.

Best regards: dlanor
(09-05-2012, 01:13 PM)kaicooper Wrote: ok i knew that GOW already support 16:9 widescreen
great

no hack yet or what?
The recently posted Okami patch WAS for the US version. Also, a KH1 patch came out a little while ago. Just use the search.
(09-06-2012, 10:08 PM)dlanor Wrote: I see no need for hostility just because some users are unable to make their own pnach files from the available ELF hack info. Everyone can't be an expert in everything, and that is one of the reasons why forum threads like this one are needed (another is that even experts need to pool their resources in a common medium).

Hopefully some of the 'nagging' will cease with my posting of these pnach files for the UK and US releases of Kingdom Hearts (the first in the series).

Here is the one for the US release SLUS-20370

and here is the one for the UK release SCES-50967

Both of these pnach files are based on the ELF hack info by nemesis2000, with some slight additions of my own.

Best regards: dlanor

sorry my frined..but when i click the patch for US ..it just open another page with codes?
what to do?

ok guys..i did really search for evey game i want with SEARCH and i have them all

but now only 1 game i couldnt find..plz help me

its THE WARRIORS from rockstar
My PC:-
i7 950 oc 4ghz
GTX 780 sc
RAM 16 gb
(09-07-2012, 06:00 PM)kaicooper Wrote: but now only 1 game i couldnt find..plz help me

its THE WARRIORS from rockstar
http://bit.ly/Tx1oH0