PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Nice, keep the NTSC-J love going

Sponsored links

I repost 2 old requests I did some time ago:

(Update) Request: the NTSC-US version of Persona 3 FES got the following codes:
- persona art fix
- FMV's fix by nemesis2000
which are missing in the PAL version of Persona 3 FES (SLES_55354).

Request: NTSC to PAL for the Wipeout Fusion patch, having multiple ingame enhancements.
PS2 V9 Aquablue
- SCART RGB cable (with CSYNC) from retrogamingcables.co.uk
- Monster Cable Component (with audio)
- 2x wireless gamepads (Logitech)
- ARMAX with USB Key used for homebrew and saves transfert
- FreeMCBoot -> GSM, OPL, PS2rdMod (WS patching for retail games)
is there a widescreen patch for fight night round 3? searching didn't turn up anything.
Is there a Widescreen Patch for Xenosaga Episode 2 (PAL) and Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (NTSC) ?

I found nothing in the database from devina40. By the way, thanks to everybody involved. Making PS2 Games looking awesome Smile
(09-05-2014, 10:04 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: is there a widescreen patch for fight night round 3? searching didn't turn up anything.
NTSCU version already have native WS support.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid337864

is there a render fix out for mark of kri? the graphic issues on both sides with the widescreen patch makes them obsolete.
(09-07-2014, 09:35 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid337864

is there a render fix out for mark of kri? the graphic issues on both sides with the widescreen patch makes them obsolete.
The fix is WIP as stated, I have found no way to fix them. It will need some serious ELF patching.
(09-07-2014, 09:38 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: The fix is WIP as stated, I have found no way to fix them. It will need some serious ELF patching.

thx for the info and thx for all your work with the widescreen patches.
Pac-Man World 2 has a built in widescreen but it's skewed.

The built-in widescreen can only be activated by hacking.

Built in widescreen (NTSC-U) V1.1
205A68C0 00000001 // widescreenAspect
Here's a bunch of updated War of the Monsters widescreen hacks Smile...

Pnaches:
  • War of the Monsters (NTSC-U) [SCUS-97197]
    .pnach   2EDE12D1.pnach (Size: 9 KB / Downloads: 535)
  • War of the Monsters (PAL-Unk) [SCES-51224]
    .pnach   5FD57F38.pnach (Size: 9,42 KB / Downloads: 382)
  • War of the Monsters (NTSC-J) [SLPM-65412]
    .pnach   FC26483A.pnach (Size: 9,42 KB / Downloads: 379)
  • Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc 064 (NTSC-U) [SCUS-97190]
    Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc 069 (NTSC-U) [SCUS-97244]
    .pnach   7656425F.pnach (Size: 8,25 KB / Downloads: 405)
  • War of the Monsters [Demo] (NTSC-U) [SCUS-97260]
    .pnach   7CFD0559.pnach (Size: 6,49 KB / Downloads: 412)

Changelog:
  • Fixed comment typos and original ELF HEX value mistakes in the NTSC-U and PAL pnaches. The widescreen hacks themselves are unchanged.
  • Ported widescreen hacks to 3 other versions of the game: NTSC-J version, NTSC-U standalone demo disc, and NTSC-U OPM demos (64 and 69 use the same game CRC).
  • Some differences exist between what kinds of widescreen hacks were developed in different versions of the game. For example, the demos' pnaches are smaller than those for the final games because many features are unavailable in the demos.

Requests:
  • If anyone seeing this is in possession of any of the following NTSC-U demo discs, would it be possible to post or PM me their game CRC(s)? Their versions of the War of the Monsters demo are likely identical to the OPM demo discs, so porting the widescreen hacks to those should be extremely easy...
    • Jampack Demo Disc - Summer 2003 [T-Rated] (NTSC-U) [SCUS-97280]
    • Jampack Demo Disc - Summer 2003 [M-Rated] (NTSC-U) [SCUS-97281]
    • KIOSK Demo Disc 2.8 (NTSC-U) [SCUS-97261]
  • If anyone is in possession of the PAL War of the Monsters press kit (which is pretty rare), would it be possible to confirm whether or not its game CRC is identical to the final PAL version? The final PAL version's CRC is 0x5FD57F38.