PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(01-27-2024, 04:32 PM)willink87 Wrote: thanks for working on this!!! can you tell me how you calculated that? 

it works, but it must be like 64:9 aspect ratio. see screenshot attached.

I don’t use any calculator, I just figured out how to change the values in ready-made patches, I only needed it for racing games, it took me a lot of time to understand this, try it.

Sponsored links

Update fix

Rogue Trooper SLUS-21320 2F63F868

Notes: patch made by Arapapa needs render, I try to find it but I haven't luck but I found new zoom that together with in-game option works good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   SLUS-21320_2F63F868.pnach (Size: 161 bytes / Downloads: 15)
Trying to get Ultrawide in Goldeneye Rogue Agent NSTC U .

So far this is what I've tried.

Setting the game to 4:3 by disabling Widescreen in the options and using cheat engine I've searched and replaced every "typical" value I could find including all those listed under Widescreen Helper. I've also tried enabling the widescreen option in game and using float values 1.777777 to isolate the Aspect Ratio with no luck.

I've tried using float value 1 with 4:3 and 16:9 and nothing. I managed to get the FoV at one point but it was fairly useless without aspect ration.

Please if anyone can help me I'd greatly appriciate it. This game is usually ignored because it has a widescreens option.
(01-28-2024, 02:35 AM)StalkerUKCG Wrote: Trying to get Ultrawide in Goldeneye Rogue Agent NSTC U .

So far this is what I've tried.

Setting the game to 4:3 by disabling Widescreen in the options and using cheat engine I've searched and replaced every "typical" value I could find including all those listed under Widescreen Helper. I've also tried enabling the widescreen option in game and using float values 1.777777 to isolate the Aspect Ratio with no luck.

I've tried using float value 1 with 4:3 and 16:9 and nothing. I managed to get the FoV at one point but it was fairly useless without aspect ration.

Please if anyone can help me I'd greatly appriciate it. This game is usually ignored because it has a widescreens option.

Dolphin emulator works perfectly and will draw any aspect ratio. if that's not an option. for PCSX2 w/ cheatengine, search 4:3 aspect ratio. i searched 3faaaaab, but you could also do 1.3333333. if you try to overwrite some of the values, you'll notice some will immediately change back to original value. Right click on the first value that wont change, and select "find out what writes to this address". when the window pops up, right click on the line and select replace with code that does nothing (NOP). you'll then be able to change that original address to whatever you want. i just tested this and it works, but it zooms the image like crazy (i play on 32:9), so you'll need the FOV address to modify the FOV.
willink87, try this for Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction SLUS-20932

//32:9
patch=1,EE,0033b0a0,word,3c013e9a // (or 013eaa)
Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII SLUS-21419 44A5FA15

Update fix

Note: finally I get to the level with missing render but at the end I found render fix and now apparently everything is ok

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   SLUS-21419_44A5FA15.pnach (Size: 380 bytes / Downloads: 38)
can anyone make a patch with these values?please! game region NTSC_U

BURNOUT 1 ADDRESS IS 1C8D76C2D50. THOSE ARE THE FLOAT ADDRESS THAT YOU CHANGE FROM 1.777777791 TO 2.222222222 FOR 21/9
(01-28-2024, 04:11 AM)willink87 Wrote: Dolphin emulator works perfectly and will draw any aspect ratio. if that's not an option. for PCSX2 w/ cheatengine, search 4:3 aspect ratio. i searched 3faaaaab, but you could also do 1.3333333. if you try to overwrite some of the values, you'll notice some will immediately change back to original value. Right click on the first value that wont change, and select "find out what writes to this address". when the window pops up, right click on the line and select replace with code that does nothing (NOP). you'll then be able to change that original address to whatever you want. i just tested this and it works, but it zooms the image like crazy (i play on 32:9), so you'll need the FOV address to modify the FOV.

Thanks for this mate worked perfect, I've still decided to go with Dolphin anyway because the FoV is a mess and Dolphin works great in this case. Very much appriciate the help.
Can someone make an ultrawide 21:9 hack for

Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- (SLUS-21419)
or
Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- International? (SLPM-66629)
(01-28-2024, 09:09 PM)lgdz Wrote: Can someone make an ultrawide 21:9 hack for

Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- (SLUS-21419)
or
Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- International? (SLPM-66629)

Try this:  (SLUS-21419)

patch=1,EE,004FB248,word,3F200000