PCSX2 can't load any settings, games or anything
It used to work, it used to load everything correctly, but now it can't even load the settings tab. I redownloaded it like 8 times, set it up correctly every single time and yet I can't open anything. I'm completely lost, nobody has had this issue as far as I have looked. I'll be happy to provide info if you need some more.

Sponsored links

what pcsx2 version ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-30-2023, 11:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what pcsx2 version ?

v1.7.5172, the lastest one
are you using some replacement shell ? like oldnewexplorer ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-30-2023, 11:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: are you using some replacement shell ? like oldnewexplorer ?

I feel as if I should know what's that, but I don't
You downloaded and installed in 8 times? What are you downloading and what folder are you installing it into?
Also whoa whoa whoa!? I just tried downloading that version:

Looks like 5172 is broken. Try 5173, it worked for me. Make sure to NOT install it anywhere near "Program Files"
That's a common false positive.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-31-2023, 04:38 AM)MrWizard Wrote: You downloaded and installed in 8 times? What are you downloading and what folder are you installing it into?
Also whoa whoa whoa!? I just tried downloading that version:

Looks like 5172 is broken. Try 5173, it worked for me. Make sure to NOT install it anywhere near "Program Files"

Didn't work
if it's crashing going in to settings, you likely have an onboard iGPU (like an AMD APU or an Intel IGP), you need to update the driver for it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-30-2023, 11:01 PM)Topu9 Wrote: It used to work, it used to load everything correctly, but now it can't even load the settings tab. I redownloaded it like 8 times, set it up correctly every single time and yet I can't open anything. I'm completely lost, nobody has had this issue as far as I have looked. I'll be happy to provide info if you need some more.

I have the exact same problem, have tried everything either