PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Great frontend!

Minor quirk though. When i use TV mode (on my TV) i usually sit infront of it with just my controller in hand. Starting a game with the controller works fine but once you start one there seems to be no way to quit it and get back to the game list without use of a keyboard.

I usually just press ESC to quit pcsx2 (back to GUI). Is there a way to completely shut it down go back to TV-mode menu just using the controller?

Also, if you enable noGUI mode and press ESC to quit a game in TVmode you pretty much crash the emu+frontend. The emulation window closes but bonus still sits in the tray and awaits closure of the pcsx2 process, wich never happens. So you gotta kill it via task manager..

Am i missing something obvious?
CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4GHz
GPU: ASUS GTX580 @ stock
RAM: 8GB (2x4) DDR3 PC3-10600
MB: ASRock P67 Pro3

Sponsored links

Setting a memory card is not working here, it adds the path twice (eg if it was c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards it saves c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards/stuff/memcards)
Edit: GAH it just formatted my memory card -_- Please don't allow the program to modify memcards before even warning :/
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-25-2013, 02:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: Setting a memory card is not working here, it adds the path twice (eg if it was c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards it saves c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards/stuff/memcards)
Edit: GAH it just formatted my memory card -_- Please don't allow the program to modify memcards before even warning :/

I'll look into the problem with it setting the incorrect path when I get time. The program does NOT actually modify any memorycard file, the only thing it touches are the ini files.
Yeah I looked into it more and it seems it could be an actual PCSX2 bug. There is still a bug in PCSX2bonus where if you try to set a memory card, the default location is on your PCSX2 memcard directory but if you press ok without actually browsing to it, it will save wrong as described above.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sooo anyone know why this won't load MLB 11: the show?
(08-27-2013, 08:05 AM)shogunreaper Wrote: Sooo anyone know why this won't load MLB 11: the show?

The program adds games by finding them in the gameindex.dbf file that is included in the pcsx2 folder, if a game is not on that list it unfortunately cannot be added.
Innocent Life: A futuristic Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy X International both have the wrong game art, dunno if that's controllable or not.

But my more important issue. to the tune of once a week i have to delete my PCSX2Bonus_config file otherwise it won't open, Checked my drive for errors with both a chkdsk and WD actual tool and it came back fine. So i don't think thats the issue.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Great frontend. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put in on it. I am in the coin-op video game biz and have gotten tired of the old games and moved up to PS1 and PS2 games. Wish there was a frontend like this for ePSXe.
I second the vote on one for the ps1 (Cough cough)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Where exactly is the Data Directory?