PCSX2CE: PCSX2 Cheat Converter / Patch File Editor
Won't be needed it seems, it suddenly worked. Either im lucky or changed it accidently when i re-saved it. Here it is anyway:

edit: removed the download link since it wasnt suitable

Ty again for replying!

Sponsored links

I am not going to download from that link. If you want to share files on this forum, use an attachment. Anyway, glad to see you have things working.
Oh, ok, sorry about that, here's an attachment:

and btw, have u made any codes for ffx-2 which u can use with ur cheat editor? i've browsed CMP forums and not found, but asking to make sure.

Attached Files
.pnach   A39517AB.pnach (Size: 1,04 KB / Downloads: 345)
I have not made FFX-2 codes. Try using the FFX-2 save editor.
ok i have a question now i converted the codes to raw format. did everything right but now it's spamming me with error plz use a valid CRC. which i am using from the the KH2 game i'm playing. i've typed it in and even copied and pasted it neither seems to work. if someone knows how to fix this issue plz let me know.
There are codes that pcsx2 just don't like(or maybe you convert them in the wrong way)

I have a game that if I enabled the cheats while starting pcsx2 and the game,pcsx2 will crash but if I first start the game,load my save and then enable the cheats,then they work fine.
Sorry to bring this up again but what format are THESE (Click on me!) codes in?

I think I'm starting to understand the process.

EDIT: link I posted was for FFX Int. That's why they give me the "Miss" errors. Problem is I can't find them for my PAL version. :/ Is there a region converter?
That site is the forum of CodeBreaker which is USA program and have codes only for USA versions of the games in his data base.

No one can stop a member to post cheats for other region game but it's mainly for USA(NTSC)games.

Most of the codes you'll find in the net for FFX are either for FFX USA or FFX Int.

This site have codes mostly for PAL games
need codes for godhand plz..
And that's all.
What about the crc or the codes that you need or which version of the game you have(there are 4 different versions of the game)