PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
Hello any user of Ps2 Lunch & where is admin of Ps2 Lunch ?
plz tell me anyone how to display game images like Pcsx2 bonus ?

Sponsored links

For use with TV you probably want to enable joypad control and maybe set some image or color as a background to the list(design tab in PS2Lunch Setup), it doesn't have any special TV mode.

To change view just either right click on the list and select "Change View" or click the button with such name(if you run it in small window it can be hidden under an arrow in upper right corner). Other than the optional three view there are 3 main ones, the list and two other with miniatures ~ simple and detailed, choose whatever you like. Also whenever you click on the game title, even in list view, in the bottom part of the window a list of miniatures shows up, which can be viewed by hovering mouse cursor over them.

For the miniatures to actually display anything you either have to choose an option to create them from screenshots(just select the option for PS2Lunch to add gsdx screenshots in choosen format and res and it'll grab all of those you make with F8 key) or create them manually(copy jpg file to PS2Lunch\ImageCatalogue dir creating it if not exist and name the file by it's gamecode so it look like for example that: SLUS-21397_00.jpg, if you really want to bother doing this manually, create at least one automatically with the program).

You can also download ps2lunch_tools, unpack to same directory PS2Lunch is and use PS2CatalogueMakeUS.exe to generate both catalogue.txt(which is used to fill some detailed game information automatically for you) and ImageCatalogue with lots of screenshots. Althrough that is limited to NTSC-U games, hence if your list of US games isn't soo huge it's better to use your own screenshots.

Also remember, you can just right click on the list and fill the list by generating game entries from your ISO folder and it'll get the titles and game codes automatically, no need for manual labor other than customize settings for those games you want to;p.

I never really tried the other program and I have absolutely no clue what "admin" you seek in PS2Lunch, if you mean changing PCSX2 settings, you still change those in PCSX2 then just save last config for choosen title(or you can specially launch the game in "Config Save Start" for the first time).

Yup, PS2Lunch is just so clean and simple;3.
(05-29-2013, 10:32 AM)miseru99 Wrote: For use with TV you probably want to enable joypad control and maybe set some image or color as a background to the list(design tab in PS2Lunch Setup), it doesn't have any special TV mode.

To change view just either right click on the list and select "Change View" or click the button with such name(if you run it in small window it can be hidden under an arrow in upper right corner). Other than the optional three view there are 3 main ones, the list and two other with miniatures ~ simple and detailed, choose whatever you like. Also whenever you click on the game title, even in list view, in the bottom part of the window a list of miniatures shows up, which can be viewed by hovering mouse cursor over them.

For the miniatures to actually display anything you either have to choose an option to create them from screenshots(just select the option for PS2Lunch to add gsdx screenshots in choosen format and res and it'll grab all of those you make with F8 key) or create them manually(copy jpg file to PS2Lunch\ImageCatalogue dir creating it if not exist and name the file by it's gamecode so it look like for example that: SLUS-21397_00.jpg, if you really want to bother doing this manually, create at least one automatically with the program).

You can also download ps2lunch_tools, unpack to same directory PS2Lunch is and use PS2CatalogueMakeUS.exe to generate both catalogue.txt(which is used to fill some detailed game information automatically for you) and ImageCatalogue with lots of screenshots. Althrough that is limited to NTSC-U games, hence if your list of US games isn't soo huge it's better to use your own screenshots.

Also remember, you can just right click on the list and fill the list by generating game entries from your ISO folder and it'll get the titles and game codes automatically, no need for manual labor other than customize settings for those games you want to;p.

I never really tried the other program and I have absolutely no clue what "admin" you seek in PS2Lunch, if you mean changing PCSX2 settings, you still change those in PCSX2 then just save last config for choosen title(or you can specially launch the game in "Config Save Start" for the first time).

Yup, PS2Lunch is just so clean and simple;3.

Thanks miseru99 for reply.
+1 rep for u enjoy Laugh
Hi can anyone tell me from where i can download ps2 lunch tools e.g PS2 cataloguemakeus.exe for diaplay images from us.playstation.com
Thanks !
...it's on the first post.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
oh thanks bositman,I forgot that !!

Edit-sorry for asking too much questions,2 more questions.
when i open PS2cataloguemakeus.exe it stop responding.
2nd question it automatically shut down after i stop pcsx2 when press esc ?
maybe booker tee who made this tell better.btw where is he ?
I think nobody saw my modified post.can anyone answer my above post ? Thanks in advance Smile
I'm sorry reply late.
PS2CatalogueMakeUS.exe is very heavy, takes a substantial amount of time and to complete the process.
It may seem unresponsive, but please wait 2 minutes.

You can use option "PS2Lunch setup > PCSX2 Setting > Auto shutdown when stop the game.", if you want to automatically shut down.
Or doesn't it work?
Ah i waited for u so long.
But finally u're here
first of all great program i must say.Even great than pcsx2 bonus Wink
Only problem is it not automatically display game images like pcsx2 bonus.
But i like configuration thing.
It's much better.
I was saying pcsx2 automatically shut down when i press esc on my keyboard to stop any game.
I don't want it to automatically shut down.
I only want to hang it for some minutes,when i'm do some other work.
Hope u understood what i said.
Sorry for my english Smile
Please uncheck the "Auto shutdown" option first.
That way, become PCSX2 is only pause when you press the ESC key, it should be resumed in "System> Pause/Resume" in the menu on the PCSX2.

Do you say something different?Wacko