PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
So loving this!

Is there any way to create more than one launch profile for each game.

Want to have two launch options for Wipeout - each one with different interlacing options (one for precision - one for non-bouncy menus Smile )

??

Sponsored links

Use "New Profile" or "Create a profile from ISO file".
Only "Create profiles from ISO folder" has a function of a duplication check.
Thanks again, Booker. Have created another profile from the same iso. Any way to copy over the settings from my first profile into this? Just want to tweak 1 value.

Scrap that - just copied the game folder under setting folder - this OK to do??

Thanks
(07-23-2013, 09:42 PM)stigzler Wrote: Scrap that - just copied the game folder under setting folder - this OK to do??

No problem.
It is right even if it copies the folder without using "New Profile".
Sorry to bother u again booker tee
but how to set background image in ps2 lunch as full ?
It always resized to small size
& i don't like some design colours
can i change them ?
Thanks Smile
This is proving the perfect wrapper between my frontend and Pcsx2! Booker - you're a star!

Just one more thing that would be handy if you happen to be doing any future updates. It's be good to have a setting option to set pcsx lunch to automatically generate an exe file on changing a games settings.

So... you'd "config save start" set up yer game as need it > exit pcsx2 > prompt "save settings?" > if answer yes > settings saved > [+ also] new exe file generated.

I'm in and out of my ps2 games - changing settings quite often - so lose track of whether my exe files are up to date.

Of course, could just go through the batch exe creation each time, but it would be soooooo much easier if this was automatic Smile

Of course - this might be a nightmare to code...

Anyways - thanks for a great app. Smile
This program is amazing! I especially love the exe file; makes launching through Steam a hassle free experience. One suggestion though, could you make one of the options to be a full boot? Currently the only option is fast boot, and, it's a small issue really but I just love seeing that PS2 launch screen. It really adds to the nostalgia of it all.
This sounds amazing, however I just cant seem to get it working. Every time I launch a game from PS2Lunch it just boots to the bios screen. Everytime, not sure if I need to tick a box or configure a plugin that I'm missing but I am really at a loss.

For information it does it whilst using PCSX2 Bonus as well.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Nick
(08-21-2013, 07:07 PM)nickfrancis86 Wrote: This sounds amazing, however I just cant seem to get it working. Every time I launch a game from PS2Lunch it just boots to the bios screen. Everytime, not sure if I need to tick a box or configure a plugin that I'm missing but I am really at a loss.

For information it does it whilst using PCSX2 Bonus as well.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Nick
I think I know what your issue is. I believe you just haven't selected the games yet. Here's what I do, and it should be the same assuming you're playing .iso files on the PCSX2.

At the top of the PS2Lunch window, you'll see New Profile as one of the options. Right next to it is a little down arrow. Click the down arrow and hit "Create a profile from ISO file" (or if you're doing multiple profiles at once, the other available option). Then you just select the .iso you're looking for and it'll be loaded into PS2Lunch ready to go.

To configure that specific game, just select it and click on "Config Save Start". This will take you to the PSCX2 launch application, and from there you just configure the PCSX2 settings as necessary for that game. When you're done, just exit out of PCSX2 (not PS2Lunch) and then PS2Lunch will prompt you to save your configuration. Once you do, you'll have your profile set up.
(08-21-2013, 07:20 PM)Deus Gladiorum Wrote: I think I know what your issue is. I believe you just haven't selected the games yet. Here's what I do, and it should be the same assuming you're playing .iso files on the PCSX2.

At the top of the PS2Lunch window, you'll see New Profile as one of the options. Right next to it is a little down arrow. Click the down arrow and hit "Create a profile from ISO file" (or if you're doing multiple profiles at once, the other available option). Then you just select the .iso you're looking for and it'll be loaded into PS2Lunch ready to go.

To configure that specific game, just select it and click on "Config Save Start". This will take you to the PSCX2 launch application, and from there you just configure the PCSX2 settings as necessary for that game. When you're done, just exit out of PCSX2 (not PS2Lunch) and then PS2Lunch will prompt you to save your configuration. Once you do, you'll have your profile set up.

Thanks for the quick reply, that worked. I had done the first step but it was the save configurations that I had not done.

Thanks for the help.