PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
Dammit! All of a sudden, the .exe function has stopped working. Create an .exe and then click it - nothing happens! Just waits for a bit then nothing.

Using 1.3c. Was working before - don't know what's changed it.

Anyone having similar problems?

Still love it though!

I see the author hasn't been on in over a month - hope the guy's still about

Sponsored links

Guess this thing's dead in the water Sad
Still the best Frontend/Launcher out there for PCSX2!

BTW, since my last update 6 new text lines got added, so I updated the German (DE) language file to 1.3c (see Attachment).

Attached Files
.zip   PS2Lunch_language_DE_1.3c.zip (Size: 3,52 KB / Downloads: 256)
My Specs @ PCSX2 1.3.1-20150827 (Git):
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula | CPU+Cooler: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE @ 3,72 Ghz (Auto-OCed by ROG) + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B (+ 2x Enermax Everest)
LED Monitor: Overlord Tempest X270OC | GFX: Palit Geforce GTX 670 JetStream | Ram: @ CL9 DDR3-1333: GSkill Flare 2x2GB + 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
Ok, I came across an error with the Savestate Option. If you check the box to save the savestates inside the PS2Lunch folder, I get the following error upon starting a game:

[Image: ix6b.gif]

And this is not the right folder, that's why PS2Lunch doesn't find such dir. Where can I change the default dir in PS2Lunch? Because the savestates get saved inside the PCSX2 folder at default (in "sstates"). PS2Lunch just looks into the wrong folder, that's all. ^^ Maybe you could change it, that he looks for the "sstates" folder inside the defined PCSX2 folder (where the pcsx2.exe is). Because for that, there's already an option in PS2Lunch.

Any help here please? BTW, anything else seem to work! But I have not tested the export of EXE files, because I don't need them. I start the games with QuickPlay (brilliant frontend for just anything you might ever need), which direct to PS2Lunch (for the individual configs and some special PCSX2 stuff).

EDIT:
And, why are so many tools stick at the top and not PS2Lunch?
My Specs @ PCSX2 1.3.1-20150827 (Git):
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula | CPU+Cooler: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE @ 3,72 Ghz (Auto-OCed by ROG) + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B (+ 2x Enermax Everest)
LED Monitor: Overlord Tempest X270OC | GFX: Palit Geforce GTX 670 JetStream | Ram: @ CL9 DDR3-1333: GSkill Flare 2x2GB + 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
Wonder what happened to the developer?

"Last Visit: 07-23-2013 11:53 PM"

Such a shame - I loved this application, but now stuck with problem mentioned above. Sad
Still works fine for me. Just made an account to say thanks for this, been using it for a long time and I thought I should say so.
Also made a decent background for it if anyone is interested.

http://i.imgur.com/QicGb1a.png
[Image: uxK5KES.png]
I do love it Cyberdyne, but the create .exe function just stopped working on mine and just can't get it working - is it working your end?
Never tried that function before just now. And no it doesn't work. It launches PCSX2 alright, and applies the correct settings and ISO image, but it doesn't start the game automatically and when I went to take a look at the settings it froze and crashed. Poo.

Good thing I like the launcher itself.
OK... figured NO problem with the .exe function. It just won't launch via double click of the icon in windows. However, does launch fine from command line prompt. I'm wondering whether it's something to do with all this "run as administrator" nonsense that I've run into with Windows 8 (managed to cling onto XP to skip vista and 7!!)

I love this little program!! Perfick

Wish you could get an equivalent for psx games on pcsxr! Oh to have per game settings launchable from a central place.
Hello
There is a bug in reading proper game name from iso and its code

pcsx2 is reading this when started without launcher
Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2 - Code Veronica (PAL-E) (SLES-50650)
Which is correct
But launcher is reading this when adding to game list:
Dead or Alive 2 - Hardcore SLPS-25026

Any idea why?