PSOne Widescreen Patches
(07-12-2021, 02:00 AM)ganjkola Wrote: Is this game made in your native language?

Yes, the Italian version of the game exists for PAL system. Sadly lost my copy during moving from my old house to the next one but I working on getting it back.

Sponsored links

(07-11-2021, 10:10 PM)Concerned_llama Wrote: Hello, may I request a patch for the PAL version of Alundra? I tried to follow the tutorial but I fear my abilities with this kind of stuff are lacking. I would like the PAL version of the game in order to play it in my native language, it's my favourite game of all time and I would very much like to experience it in widesreen.

I don't know if requests are allowed, but If someone would be so kind to help with a patch I would be very grateful.

I don't think it's possible.
Alundra is a pure 2 game, with fixed sizes for screens.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-12-2021, 02:00 AM)ganjkola Wrote: Is this game made in your native language?

Yes, the Italian version of the game exists for PAL system. Sadly lost my copy during moving from my old house to the next one but I working on getting it back.

(07-12-2021, 10:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I don't think it's possible.
Alundra is a pure 2 game, with fixed sizes for screens.

Isn't there an NTSC patch already
(07-12-2021, 10:14 AM)Concerned_llama Wrote: Yes, the Italian version of the game exists for PAL system. Sadly lost my copy during moving from my old house to the next one but I working on getting it back.

patch for usa version

Attached Files
.zip   Alundra.zip (Size: 33,25 KB / Downloads: 144)
When posting download links on pcsx2 forums it not allowed ? it break rule 1 and not get support anymore.
I would like to make a request for

1. Ridge Racer Type 4 widescreen. The current widescreen codes applies only to the car but not the environment.
2. Destruction Derby 1 or/and 2
Hi, everyone. I registered here yesterday because I'm looking for a widescreen patch for one or the other game. i play some games in widescreen when some textures don't get stuck.
I have read the tutorial and take my hat off to anyone who can manage it and give us a widescreen so that we can play on the current screen in 16:9. However, I don't understand very much otherwise I would do it myself. There are a number of games that I would like to play in German on a nice widescreen.
I saw that there is a patch for Tenchu 2 [PAL-España] (SLES-02465) but of course it doesn't work in the German version
Here my request to you.
It would be great if someone could make a widescreen patch from Tenchu 2 (Germany) {SLES-02463}. I have owned this game as an original since I was a child and would like to play it in a normal 16:9 format. Maybe it's too much to ask, but if someone has the opportunity, he is welcome to contact me. thank you all

btw, I opened tenchu 2 via ePSXe 1.9.25 and connected it to the cheat engine. Enter 1000 for value but unfortunately do not know what is meant by (Set a range of search from 00A579A0 to 00CFFFFF). unfortunately i don't understand this tutorial. I guess that every game is handled differently

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-18-2021, 02:00 PM)Skidrow89 Wrote: Hi, everyone. I registered here yesterday because I'm looking for a widescreen patch for one or the other game. i play some games in widescreen when some textures don't get stuck.
I have read the tutorial and take my hat off to anyone who can manage it and give us a widescreen so that we can play on the current screen in 16:9. However, I don't understand very much otherwise I would do it myself. There are a number of games that I would like to play in German on a nice widescreen.
I saw that there is a patch for Tenchu 2 [PAL-España] (SLES-02465) but of course it doesn't work in the German version
Here my request to you.
It would be great if someone could make a widescreen patch from Tenchu 2 (Germany) {SLES-02463}. I have owned this game as an original since I was a child and would like to play it in a normal 16:9 format. Maybe it's too much to ask, but if someone has the opportunity, he is welcome to contact me. thank you all

btw, I opened tenchu 2 via ePSXe 1.9.25 and connected it to the cheat engine. Enter 1000 for value but unfortunately do not know what is meant by (Set a range of search from 00A579A0 to 00CFFFFF). unfortunately i don't understand this tutorial. I guess that every game is handled differently

Hello @Skidrow89,

done, you can find the PAL Germany patch for the Tenchu 2 game in the archive.

Best regards.
(08-24-2021, 06:22 PM)El_Patas Wrote: Hello @Skidrow89,

done, you can find the PAL Germany patch for the Tenchu 2 game in the archive.

Best regards.

that's great and fast
I've tried and it works
I hope that many more germans versions will be submitted later
thanks you so much  Wub

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd called Riley “heartless”
youtube.com/watch?v=SK1qybLfhCA

Nice Avatar [b][b]jesalvein[/b][/b]

................keep up the good work everyone been away awhile!!!!!!!!!!!