PaRappa The Rapper 2 - No Sound In-Game
(04-06-2017, 10:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: don't worry. those are just plain software, not essential parts of your core system.
Uninstalling/reinstalling them is safe anyways.

if you want to "properly" reinstall VC++ redists, better uninstall them first.

Ok, uninstled and already install that file, but now what? I opened PCSX2 and it still is there the same errorĀ  Sad

Sponsored links

(04-06-2017, 10:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: don't worry. those are just plain software, not essential parts of your core system.
Uninstalling/reinstalling them is safe anyways.

if you want to "properly" reinstall VC++ redists, better uninstall them first.

I open the other .exe file that is in the carpet? Pls helpĀ  Sad
sorry, but i'm out of ideas.
better make sure your system is up to date, else, time to make a clean reinstall.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
you should make sure you have install any pending update for your system and then reinstall vc 2015 again,that should fix ur error
Specs:
CPU: Intel Core I5 4670 3.4GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Radeon HD 7770 2GB
(04-07-2017, 06:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: sorry, but i'm out of ideas.
better make sure your system is up to date, else, time to make a clean reinstall.

I have good news! I solved the problem! I didnt solve the problem with the 1.4.0 version, but yes with Parappa The Rapper 2! I just reinstalled PCSX2 1.2.1 and put my custom settings and it was fine again, the only problem i complain that is there a huge (Kinda) black box in the left of the screen on every stages (Except the Chop Chop Master Onion) but i was finding and thats an typical error, and it not really annoying, but anyways, thank you to all for your support! (Even im still having the 1.4.1 problem)