Persona 4 Configuration
hopefully you will also have the original, mind you
I also used an UnDub version, and still have my original copy in my shelf (luckily thanks to that it won't be scratched, I love that my games stay clean and fully functional :3) But... I stopped using it, since, on the flip side of the coin, I couldn't stand the japanese voices, and loved the english ones (except Chie ¬¬)
don't activate microVU, most likely it will slow down the game
offtopic: Damn! 155 hours!?... mmmm, do I seriously want to fight the boss battle against Elizabeth? Dx!, guess I must try some other methods
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32

Sponsored links

MicroVU in the latest SVN releases are almost on par with SuperVU in speed. Some games favoring one over the other. I haven't had a single problem playing P4 on my PC other than it being a little slow in several cases (but I know that's entirely my CPUs fault)
how do you enable superVU in beta btw?
When both microVU recs are unchecked and both VU0rec and VU1rec (these 2 are superVU) are checked.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
aha thanks Tongue
also looks like i have no choice but to play it on emulator.. cant for the life of figure out how to get swapmagic to work with the undubbed version of persona 4
well I got the latest beta and the hack seems to fix the texture glitches, but sadly, I still get some slowdown from particle effects like smoke in battles - any ideas?

athlon x2 7750 black oc'd 3.01 ghz 4gb ram ddr 2 800 8600 gt 256 mb
Try ticking "native" checkbox and checking/unchecking "allow 8-bit textures"
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
thanks for the tip, it really helped.

running at 1360x768 res and I turned off the 8 bit texture thing that must've been what was lagging it. Im even running it with 2x aa on no noticeable slowdowns now (some speed hacks on)
im having a problem with the town map where i can't even move at all.
it not actually freezing so i asume its something to do with the controller. any help?