Plugin doesn't detect second Graphics Card
Hey guys,

This is my first post here and I hope I don't replicate a thread (don't worry I searched a bit to find out if this has been posted already).

So here's the problem. I have a laptop with switchable graphics

I set my laptop to use my high-performance card with pcsx2. So far so good, BUT when I load up pcsx2 the following image comes up and it tells me that pcsx2 is using my Intel card instead of my Radeon card. :/

I've been looking around the settings but I can't find a way to tell pcsx2 to change what graphics card it should used.

Any idea on how I could fix this? The Intel card can play games alright from what I can tell, but if I can get a smoother frame rate (I drop to 30~ sometimes) it would be great.

Any help appreciated! Laugh

Sponsored links

HAve you bothered to even configure the GSdx plug?
(10-31-2013, 12:12 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: HAve you bothered to even configure the GSdx plug?

Here's what I have:

Do you mean this or something else?

I just switched to using the ssse3 to the ssse4.1 to see if that would make a difference (checked the compatibility first, should have worked but fps problems didn't change that much.
Use the SVN builds and you will be able to change the gpu in there
(10-31-2013, 12:35 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Use the SVN builds and you will be able to change the gpu in there

Thanks! That helped, thanks a lot for the help Smile

However, as I am an idiot, I think I deleted all my saves by accident.

Savestates? they are most likely no longer compatible with. If your mean Memory card Just point the memory card config to the correct files. This is provinding your didnt delete or override the old files for the memory card
Guess who's lying on the ground thinking about the three completed games' worth of time he just lost by overwriting the old memory card files?

Lol, thanks for the help! I don't think I have a Restore Point close enough to warrant a system restore :/

Oh well, might as well start Persona 4 Tongue