Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(01-23-2013, 04:06 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: I haven't got the game yet, but you should try out the new Zone of the Enders HD that they re-released for PS3 or Xbox 360 Smile

Oh no please. Not a stupid port with frame rate issues. It's hard to believe that Kojima was happy about the work.
If we can fix those particle lights bugs it will look a lot better on the emulator.
I hope someone (or me) will find the solution for the hacks (and render)!

Sponsored links

Shocked 
Can anyone make cheats/patch for god hand.pls
(01-25-2013, 05:17 PM)kratos16feb Wrote: Can anyone make cheats/patch for god hand.pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4HqSW4FM6M

in this video ya see where to get the codes and how to make the pnach

its for god hand in this video
(01-25-2013, 05:17 PM)kratos16feb Wrote: Can anyone make cheats/patch for god hand.pls

if ur going ask for code
one look befor u post
if dat didnt help post info needed for some one to make cheats for game like it said on page 1 like first post

an say which cheats u want if dont do this no one going to help u
i making (US) or (EU) NTSC only i live usa dont really know much about making cheatf or other then were i live
ya like voidmage09 say he needs the CRC code from the game to can make ya codes if there a some
(01-25-2013, 10:37 PM)rico77772 Wrote: ya like voidmage09 say he needs the CRC code from the game to can make ya codes if there a some

u need game region as well
i making (US) or (EU) NTSC only i live usa dont really know much about making cheatf or other then were i live
(01-25-2013, 11:35 PM)voidmage09 Wrote: u need game region as well

ya sorry ^^;

ya do need that aswell

NTSC (US) or EU (europe)
Smile 
Can anyone give me a WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 memory card with everything unlocked!
"Mcd001.ps2"

saved games are available in different formats
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/945634-wwe-s...2009/saves

can anyone change them to .ps2 format
(01-26-2013, 12:52 AM)assassin_1989_7 Wrote: Can anyone give me a WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 memory card with everything unlocked!
"Mcd001.ps2"

saved games are available in different formats
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/945634-wwe-s...2009/saves

can anyone change them to .ps2 format

plz post in rigth form this for cheats only if u need cheats just ask for it
Not sure if I am allowed to post there here, so if not, let me know. Anyway this is a Cheat Engine file for Xenosaga II NTSC. I don't think the Pcsx2 version matters, but this was compiled through 1.0.0.

It allows you to edit all character attributes including stats / XP and the E.S. as well. This allows you to essentially make custom characters without breaking the game with max stats.

Please don't ask me any questions on how to use it, as its very simple and easily googled.

Attached Files
.zip   Xenosaga II.zip (Size: 2,1 KB / Downloads: 681)