Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(01-27-2013, 02:39 AM)voidmage09 Wrote: plz post in rigth form this for cheats only if u need cheats just ask for it

I need saved games/memory card.........just like cheats

Sponsored links

Here are some pnach files that I made myself a few years back:

Kuon NTSC-U [SLUS 21007]
(Final Version -- Yin & Yang Story Items/Cards/Maps/Weapons Fully Completed,
I checked the Kuon Phase and saw that there is no need for cheats since it only lasts for like 40 minutes).

Abe-no-Seimei is...a woman?! \O/
That's the biggest shock of this millennium. XD

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 and FES NTSC-U [SLUS 21621]
(Updated--Added more Exp codes)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zjp15p3wyh3m1r4

Note* The Persona 3/FES pnach is too big to be added as an attachment;
so I will keep the MediaFire link as is.

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 NTSC-U [SLUS 21782]
(Updated again--Added more Items codes)

They are tested by myself and work without a single problem.

If you want to see the Persona pnaches in action, go here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...xlKkIQSfQW

Attached Files
.pnach   9AC63A2E.pnach (Size: 12,41 KB / Downloads: 2.612)
.pnach   DE61647A.pnach (Size: 26,61 KB / Downloads: 4.062)
Ello folks, I know I'm new here but I do need a bit help with pnach

Quote:Game name: Ape Ecape 3 [SCUS 97501]
Game CRC = 0x7571AAEE
Disc Region: NTSC

I've tried to create the pnach, but I need more to learn, hehe.
Anyway I'd like to request an available pnach for this game or create new one and thanks in advance.
(01-25-2013, 05:17 PM)kratos16feb Wrote: Can anyone make cheats/patch for god hand.pls

Here you go (change the CRC of the pnach file with the one from your game...that is...if you have the NTSC version)

Attached Files
.pnach   6FB69282.pnach (Size: 565 bytes / Downloads: 10.215)
(01-29-2013, 11:12 AM)epicxon Wrote: Ello folks, I know I'm new here but I do need a bit help with pnach

Anyway I'd like to request an available pnach for this game or create new one and thanks in advance.

Here is the save file if you need it
www.maximummemory.com/files/97501_27446_ApeEscape__200863.max

Here is the pnach file (haven't tested it since I don't have that game, but the codes should work just fine)

Attached Files
.pnach   7571AAEE.pnach (Size: 1,74 KB / Downloads: 1.123)
Here is a pnach file I made for Digimon World Data Squad NTSC-U

All of the codes now work without a problem.
Have fun guys.

Attached Files
.pnach   7E582398.pnach (Size: 76,17 KB / Downloads: 10.093)
(01-29-2013, 11:12 AM)epicxon Wrote: Ello folks, I know I'm new here but I do need a bit help with pnach

u dont need ox
i making (US) or (EU) NTSC only i live usa dont really know much about making cheatf or other then were i live
(01-29-2013, 04:16 PM)Lucky C Wrote: Here is a pnach file I made for Digimon World Data Squad NTSC-U
...Though...since the codes are Float type (I have practically no experience with them) I have problems with the Digimon codes...so an expert's help would be greatly appreciated.
You will see that I didn't bother putting ,byte, ,short, ,double, ,word, ,extended, on many codes since I know that they wouldn't work either way.
X = doesn't work, Y = works fine (I haven't put Y on some codes but they work)

If the code doesn't work it was simply made for different game version or you messed up the decryption(if the codes were encrypted). Seeing you took codes from different sources and possibly used some outdated program from one of the confusing guides floating around here, both are totally possible;p.

Float, integer, string or anything else doesn't really matter, all codes must be in hex anyway and soo you had those floats in hex, dunno if you thought that was a problem, but I assure you it's not, float simply takes 32 bit of space(also known as "word") in hexadecimal format.

But also you don't have to specify lenght to begin with, you can always use "extended" and pcsx2 will automatically see correct lenght based on code type which it reads from the first number in the adress,
example:
patch=1,EE,X02353E0,extended,AAAABBCC
In that code, X althrough being first number in adress is also a code type,
if X = 2 - 4 bytes/32 bit/word, soo AAAABBCC will be written to memory
if X = 1 - 2 bytes/16 bit/short, soo BBCC will be written doesn't matter if AAAA is 0, anything else, or doesn't exist at all(we usually write 0's to make all codes same lenght for clarity, nothing else)
if X = 0 - 8 bit/byte, meaning only CC will be written, same rules applied as above.
And some others more advanced you can google for if you ever will actually create codes, not really needed for conversion;p.

If you convert codes, they'll always use code types like that, soo you should always use "extended" to be safe and make use of all codes properly. Mixing any other code type than 2 with anything other than "extended" would actually make your pnatch useless(exception if you actually do plan to patch executable not memory, but that's not really for cheats).

Worth mentioning that you can use a tool like PCSX2CE to completely avoid any manual labor and typing;]. Converting even few pages of codes with omniconvert(link in PCSX2CE thread) and this tool takes few seconds(depending on your ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills;p) and gives you everything properly formatted;].
(01-30-2013, 10:48 AM)miseru99 Wrote:
Quote:If the code doesn't work it was simply made for different game version or you messed up the decryption(if the codes were encrypted).
Nope, I'm quite sure they were made for NTSC version.
Quote:Seeing you took codes from different sources and possibly used some outdated program from one of the confusing guides floating around here, both are totally possible;p.
Hmmm.....nope I didn't use any programs from the guides nor did I follow them Tongue (I have years of experience dealing with codes but I've never once encountered Float types before :/

Quote:Float, integer, string or anything else doesn't really matter, all codes must be in hex anyway and soo you had those floats in hex, dunno if you thought that was a problem, but I assure you it's not, float simply takes 32 bit of space(also known as "word") in hexadecimal format.
.....hmmm, heh you learn something new every day Ohmy

Quote:But also you don't have to specify lenght to begin with, you can always use "extended" and pcsx2 will automatically see correct lenght based on code type which it reads from the first number in the adress,
example:
patch=1,EE,X02353E0,extended,AAAABBCC
In that code, X althrough being first number in adress is also a code type,
if X = 2 - 4 bytes/32 bit/word, soo AAAABBCC will be written to memory
if X = 1 - 2 bytes/16 bit/short, soo BBCC will be written doesn't matter if AAAA is 0, anything else, or doesn't exist at all(we usually write 0's to make all codes same lenght for clarity, nothing else)
if X = 0 - 8 bit/byte, meaning only CC will be written, same rules applied as above.
And some others more advanced you can google for if you ever will actually create codes, not really needed for conversion;p.
VERY educational, *thumbs up*

Quote:If you convert codes, they'll always use code types like that, soo you should always use "extended" to be safe and make use of all codes properly. Mixing any other code type than 2 with anything other than "extended" would actually make your pnatch useless(exception if you actually do plan to patch executable not memory, but that's not really for cheats).
hmmm, I see I see.

Quote:Worth mentioning that you can use a tool like PCSX2CE to completely avoid any manual labor and typing;]. Converting even few pages of codes with omniconvert(link in PCSX2CE thread) and this tool takes few seconds(depending on your ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills;p) and gives you everything properly formatted;].
haha, I already know that Cool but I still prefer typing them manually....an old habit if you will Wink
About "word" is indeed 32 bits (or 4 bytes, complicated by being little endian on x86... let's not enter this now) and once upon a time was the register length for float point numbers but "word" and "float" are two totally different things. Thumbs up for using "extended" recommendation.

Edit: to correct one misinterpretation of the above post on my side.
Imagination is where we are truly real