Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
haha, to think its something that simple, thanks, testing now. Smile

Sponsored links

yep, everyone has their offdays.

these codes work in phaste on the older beta. last I checked newer revisions, (including the new beta) fail to react to phaste
So... I just recieved this in my console...

(EE pc:00119E90) TLB Miss, addr=0x11829d12 [load]
(EE pc:00119E90) TLB Miss, addr=0x11829d12 [store]
and it goes on forever...............

Any thoughts?...
yep, known.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid128018

but how long did you wait, SOMETIMES it just loads up anyway and works, it just spits out errors that do nothing
Its still not working, Ive tried doing the following:

Starting without cheats, waiting till i get to the main menu, (dataload menu), then pausing emulation, enabling cheats, and resuming. STILL gives the tlb miss.

I also tried loading the game, and waiting for the "browser" to show up, same.

What now?
And for the record, i waited, and it did load, but it didn't touch the hp or sp at all, i didn't test health drinks.

I tried going into an area and letting the mobs hit me, i still took damage.
personally, I'd jump back to the 3113 and use phaste, but that's just me.

wait.. did you use the exact things I gave you? if so change the values, I just put anything there. (in other words, don't use 0FFF, like I did)
Got msn and care to guide me?.. Wacko I'm a complete beginner at the pcsx2 emulator, and the phaste thingy.
pm me your MSN id
I don't remember where I saw that cheat(probably not here)but I need a code to change the difficulty on Persona 4 NTSC.

I changed my personas abilities and now the game is TOO easy on beginner.I want that cheat mainly because I don't want to play till 5/30 again.
use phaste and just keep starting new games till you lock down the address (that's what I'd do anyway..)