Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(01-16-2011, 06:41 AM)icf1989 Wrote: Thanks for all the help. I figured I would share the one I created. It seems to work fine for me, hope it does for everyone else. Laugh

u can drop the "enable code" it is not needed in pcsx2

Sponsored links

thanks, im still really really new at this lol. im slowly figuring it out. here is an updated download, without the "enabled code"

Attached Files
.rar   3919136d.rar (Size: 526 bytes / Downloads: 871)
anyone have pnach file for yakuza 2 NTSC-U SLUS-21769 ??
Looking for Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut [NTSC/Multi6] health and ammo cheats. (and any others that there are).
Is there a patch for Final Fantasy X (International or PAL) that lets you use the high polygon character models in battles and outside them?
In some parts of the game, you can control the "pretty face" Tidus and see other "good" characters.
Is it possible to do that with a pnach, or would it require modifying the ISO?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
(01-21-2011, 07:56 PM)masterotaku Wrote: Is it possible to do that with a pnach, or would it require modifying the ISO?

anything that's in the game already CAN be patched, it's just a matter of where and how (just fyi) this however is not something I personally am going to try.
i need any and all patches and cheats for armored core games - please HELP!
Sorry for the bother. If possible could someone make a patch for Infinite Gummi Ship Health? The game is Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C. I've attempted multiple times and can't seem to manage it. Thanks Smile.
(01-25-2011, 12:32 PM)KillerCrayon Wrote: Sorry for the bother. If possible could someone make a patch for Infinite Gummi Ship Health? The game is Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C. I've attempted multiple times and can't seem to manage it. Thanks Smile.

I just beat KH2 actually, I'll see if I can find the value to manipulate it
i ran smackdown pain using iso and also with cd both times it goes to the menu(exhibition,...) but after audio works and also video but i am not able to select any option