Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(08-17-2015, 01:40 AM)godofrock456 Wrote: What do you mean by "swap models between characters"?

I wish to have one of the characters use another character's 3D model present in the game, for a combo movie I have interest in making.

I've seen someone that extracted 3D model from the game and even put it on brawl, but I can't contact him. I think it's possible...
The days keep passing by... and we still chase the same star we once saw.

Sponsored links

Hey, im looking for a pnach file for Final Fantasy X (Pal) (SCES_504.92;1) (Game CRC = 0x941BB7D9) with an ap multiplier in it. Im pretty sure i saw years ago something like:
gain 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x ap after battle. If it exsists same for Gil if possible.
Would be awesome if someone remembered what im looking for.
(08-17-2015, 08:53 AM)Jay123 Wrote: Cheats loading, but not working. I'm still getting killed and films decreasing Sad Speedhacks by default enabled on pcsx 1.2.1 Smile

[Image: 3Ca26PT.jpg]
The TLB Miss won't really give you any problems, it's usually just caused by a corruption in the ISO itself, it has nothing to do with the cheats. Strange though, since I got the codes from my Codebreaker disc so they should work.
(08-17-2015, 09:09 AM)Einherjar Wrote: I wish to have one of the characters use another character's 3D model present in the game, for a combo movie I have interest in making.

I've seen someone that extracted 3D model from the game and even put it on brawl, but I can't contact him. I think it's possible...
You've already asked this and it was answered. As Refraction said it is very complicated, albeit a lot easier than 2D, but still nonetheless requires a hell of a lot of hacking to get it done, and if done wrong can result in a character looking like something from a nightmare or cause a crash due to stress on the hardware.

I'd suggest taking a look here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php

There are quite a few user submitted mods, maybe you will find what you're looking for there or ask around the forums if anyone has created or is working on what you need.

Hope this helps Smile
(08-17-2015, 01:02 AM)godofrock456 Wrote:
Ok, there was no code for Infinite Master Gauge so I've put two codes in that you can use in conjuction: Max Master Gauge and Press L1 + Select To Fill Master Gauge. As for DW the codes are all in there Smile

What's the region and CRC?

Great...trop cool. Pnach for samurai is great...That is what i want. thanks.
i will test for DWXL5
(08-17-2015, 04:19 PM)godofrock456 Wrote: The TLB Miss won't really give you any problems, it's usually just caused by a corruption in the ISO itself, it has nothing to do with the cheats. Strange though, since I got the codes from my Codebreaker disc so they should work.

Dunno what i'm doing wrong. I'll keep trying to make your codes work. Thanks once again Smile
(08-17-2015, 06:18 PM)Jay123 Wrote: Dunno what i'm doing wrong. I'll keep trying to make your codes work. Thanks once again Smile
Ok blond moment on my part :Laugh used the codes you provided, it was another I used Codebreaker for, I'll make you a new one using Codebreaker codes
(08-17-2015, 06:45 PM)godofrock456 Wrote: Ok blond moment on my part :Laugh used the codes you provided, it was another I used Codebreaker for, I'll make you a new one using Codebreaker codes

Sure. Please make me another if its not much problem for you Smile
(08-17-2015, 06:48 PM)Jay123 Wrote: Sure. Please make me another if its not much problem for you Smile
It's not a problem, here you go Tongue2

Attached Files
.pnach   9A51B627.pnach (Size: 316 bytes / Downloads: 504)
(08-17-2015, 07:04 PM)godofrock456 Wrote: It's not a problem, here you go Tongue2

pcsx2 crashing now whenever game starts, detects cheats tho Tongue

I'm guessing there is some conflict going on with the version of game i'm running and the codes. Can you please convert these particular codes below (ARMAX) into raw and then make a pnach out of it ? Raw Codes from ARMAX work for me in other games, but here i can't change them into raw as its shown differently Smile

(M)
29T8-T4CA-U2HC7
958B-JD80-H73VK
Infinite Health
T0EP-ZPTV-8MNRM
6WP8-Y1FG-9NXVY