Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
@ANd93ml

Hi,

Can you test a little bit my Metal Slug 3D Patch above ? In particular does the Game Crash anywhere ?

Sponsored links

(08-23-2020, 05:54 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: @ANd93ml

Hi,

Can you test a little bit my Metal Slug 3D Patch above ? In particular does the Game Crash anywhere ?

I beat the game for Marko with this patch:
1) Game not crash anywhere.
2) Model of prisoner is disappeared on the mission results screen. Also disappeared the preview model of Slug in menu of customization.
3) Body shadows of characters are still exist in cutscenes: end of mission 1, start of mission 5, start of mission 10 and post-credits cliffhanger.
4) End of mission 1 cutscene: models of Marko and destroyed vehicle are absolutely black.
(08-25-2020, 01:33 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: I beat the game for Marko with this patch:
1) Game not crash anywhere.
2) Model of prisoner is disappeared on the mission results screen. Also disappeared the preview model of Slug in menu of customization.
3) Body shadows of characters are still exist in cutscenes: end of mission 1, start of mission 5, start of mission 10 and post-credits cliffhanger.
4) End of mission 1 cutscene: models of Marko and destroyed vehicle are absolutely black.

Oh right.Model of Slug in menu of customization should now be visible.I think the Prisoner too.
And Aircraft invincible now ?
(08-25-2020, 02:56 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Oh right.Model of Slug in menu of customization should now be visible.I think the Prisoner too.
And Aircraft invincible now ?

Models of Slug and prisoner are visible now (also models of Marko and destroyed vehicle in end of mission 1 cutscene have right colors, not fully black). Aircraft is invincible and now and in previous version.

And I forgot to say in previous time: with the new system of infinite ammo, if a player had an previously found weapon with zero ammo, then it cannot be replenished, because a character receives ammo only when he finds a weapon for the first time (that is, its description is not unlocked) and in all subsequent times the bonuses do not give ammo. Workaround - needs to disable infinite ammo, find corresponding bonus and only after that enable infinite ammo back.
(08-25-2020, 04:36 PM)ANd93ml Wrote: Models of Slug and prisoner are visible now (also models of Marko and destroyed vehicle in end of mission 1 cutscene have right colors, not fully black). Aircraft is invincible and now and in previous version.

And I forgot to say in previous time: with the new system of infinite ammo, if a player had an previously found weapon with zero ammo, then it cannot be replenished, because a character receives ammo only when he finds a weapon for the first time (that is, its description is not unlocked) and in all subsequent times the bonuses do not give ammo. Workaround - needs to disable infinite ammo, find corresponding bonus and only after that enable infinite ammo back.

I have changed many things and used a complete different approach.Ammos should decrease without bad Side Effects.
Everything OK now ?
(08-25-2020, 07:36 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: I have changed many things and used a complete different approach.Ammos should decrease without bad Side Effects.
Everything OK now ?

No. Puddle of blood under dead soldiers are totally black, not dark red. And picture of Agma Enterprises (static image with it's leader and employees an urban background) in cutscenes is overlighted.
(08-26-2020, 03:00 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: No. Puddle of blood under dead soldiers are totally black, not dark red. And picture of Agma Enterprises (static image with it's leader and employees an urban background) in cutscenes is overlighted.

OK, that's something i can maybe fix later BUT what about a found weapon with zero ammo ? Can they replenish now ?
DT Racer SLUS-21095
CRC=D4690FFA
Break reflections on car to fix black sky (...). Game need EE timing hack, mipmapping, and skipdraw 1-2 to work close to playable on HW mode.

Code:
patch=1,EE,11009418,word,00000042
(08-26-2020, 12:47 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: <...>BUT what about a found weapon with zero ammo ? Can they replenish now ?

Yes.
(08-26-2020, 05:57 PM)ANd93ml Wrote: Yes.

OK, that's good Smile