Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(08-26-2020, 03:00 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: No. Puddle of blood under dead soldiers are totally black, not dark red. And picture of Agma Enterprises (static image with it's leader and employees an urban background) in cutscenes is overlighted.

I have further updated the Patch.In the Cutscene at end of Mission 1 everything should be very good visible now but
not sure with the static image.Still overlighted ?

Sponsored links

(08-26-2020, 11:51 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: I have further updated the Patch.In the Cutscene at end of Mission 1 everything should be very good visible now but
not sure with the static image.Still overlighted ?

Image is still overlighted and the blood that flows from the dead enemy soldiers is still black, not red. End of mission 1 cutscene have no more troubles.
(08-27-2020, 12:58 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: Image is still overlighted and the blood that flows from the dead enemy soldiers is still black, not red. End of mission 1 cutscene have no more troubles.

Updated the Patch again.Now the Brightness of the Characters in Cutscenes are exactly the same as in the Playing.
@ANd93ml

Another Update.Now regarding Mini Game.If Countdown-Timer reaches 00:00:00 there should be no "Mission Failed".
So the Gamer can keep playing but would know that normally he/she has failed.
(08-27-2020, 05:52 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: @ANd93ml

Another Update.Now regarding Mini Game.If Countdown-Timer reaches 00:00:00 there should be no "Mission Failed".
So the Gamer can keep playing but would know that normally he/she has failed.

It works perfect. And the game does not deprive the player of the collected bonuses after the timer ends.

But what's the point? With quick saves, this mini-game can be completed in 8 minutes (include time on collecting of all bonuses) without any problems, since the blind guards do not react even if prisoner touch their backs.
help me please i tried to modify well demodified because i removed some cheats and i cant return it on pnach even though i renamed the .txt to .pnach im on windows 7 x86 how do i return this to pnach its still txt help me please
ThunderForce VI, NTSC-J, SLPM 55096
Code:
gametitle=ThunderForce VI (NTSC-J) [SLPM-55096]
//Invincible (Aircraft not flickering)
patch=1,EE,001584DC,extended,00000000

Attached Files
.pnach   B5C43B61.pnach (Size: 126 bytes / Downloads: 135)
Need cheat file for
Rygar NTSC (USA)
CRC = 3E2A42FA
(09-05-2020, 06:05 PM)javed_iqbal Wrote: Need cheat file for
Rygar NTSC (USA)
CRC = 3E2A42FA

Can you tell what exactly you need in this file, please?
Here you go.

Attached Files
.pnach   3e2a42fa_Rygar The Legendary Adventure.pnach (Size: 1,27 KB / Downloads: 283)