Post your PCSX2 screenshots/videos here!
Crazy Taxi (NTSC-U) (SLUS-20202)

Playable

cputype = Intel® Xeon® Processor E5410
(12M Cache, 2.33 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)
gputype = ATI Radeon HD 5770

Other information:

Using the PCSX2 0.9.9.4738 package with its plugins. Seems to run well, although it is incredibly GPU-intensive (runs between 60-30 FPS for me, although CPU is also pretty close). Thanks to a certain Nachbrenner, the game boots up. However, it has been listed as in-game, so there might be something you guys have found that broke the game. I only tested it for about 15 minutes, so I was being lazy.

Using certain speedhacks, the game will hang if you try to exit a level and go back to the main menu.

Edit: According to Shadow Lady, roads start to disappear if you play for a while. This is because of in-game construction crews stealing asphalt from the roads in order to build highways. I recommend passing an ordinance banning all highway construction.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

Ring of Red [PAL]

PCSX 0.9.8

GS: GSdx r4600 SSE 4.1 Speedhacks ✖
Render: Direct3D 11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: Blend bff
Scaling: 6x
Texture Filtering:Logarithmic Z:Alpha correction:

Final Fantasy XII [PAL]

PCSX 0.9.8

GS: GSdx r4600 SSE 4.1 Speedhacks ✖
Render: Direct3D 11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: Blend bff
Scaling: 6x
Texture Filtering:Logarithmic Z:Alpha correction:

CASE: Haf X ALI: Corsair Professional Gold AX750 MOBO: P8P67 EVO Rev3.0 CPU: i7-2600K @4.20GHz DIS: Noctua NH-U9B SE2
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB CL8 GPU: GTX 580 DirectCU II MON: Samsung PX2370 OS: 7 Ultimate 64bit
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses (NTSC-U) (SLUS-20515)

Playable

Other information:

This game is listed as in-game, but is easily playable and is incredibly not CPU-intensive at all (and I can easily play it at full speed without any hacks, which is frankly incredible). There is a perfectly feasible reason for it to be listed as in-game, but it can be worked around without much effort. (Possibly some GSDX hack could even fix it? Or maybe just a note in the console for those who want to play this game if possible? - it also works perfectly on software mode).

Picture 1: Picture of the Yu-Gi-Oh board with the filter problem.

Picture 2: A picture of the board without the filter (the filter is caused when the cursor is focused on your main character - but again, that's not something that would stop you from playing the game should you know that you could "move" out of the problem.

Picture 3: A picture of a main character of one of the starter decks that does not have the filter problem.

I am using the the program from the r4765 download (although, apparently, it's 4738. Hrm.) along with the packaged plugins. I believe the game also behaves similarly on 0.9.8. I got some MicroVU errors, although they seem to effect nothing. (It seems to happen in the main menu and when cutscenes have interactive conversations).

Skipdraw hacks do nothing.

Edit: As it works perfectly on software mode, I have uploaded a GSdump if anyone wanted to look at that. Also, please note the black box around the tile in the corner, it changes dynamically according to the rotation of the tile. I ran it at about 50 FPS with software rendering, and I have a pretty bad CPU for PCSX2, so most people can probably feasibly play it with a software renderer...

.rar   yugioh.rar (Size: 1,96 MB / Downloads: 185)

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(06-02-2011, 01:17 PM)HelloMrBrahms Wrote: Valkyrie Profile 2

(...)

* PCSX2 0.9.8
* PCSX2 core settings - default, except for dx11 hardware, 4x native resolution mode
* Plugins used - default
* have the alphahack=1 on in the gsdx.ini file to eliminate the weird black vertical lines during cutscenes / battles
Wow, the video you posted looks amazing, plus you helped me out! Smile When I tried this game I used almost the same settings except for 4x native (I set it either to 2x or 3x), but even with alphahack enabled my ingame cutscenes still had some weird vertical lines, although they were not black. Now I tried out the game with 4x scaling and the lines are gone, thank you!!

EDIT: I was wrong, it has nothing to do with the scaling, it looked like this because I ran this game earlier using Direct3D9 hardware renderer. Blush

God Hand (PAL) (SLES 54490)

Playable, runs on full speed (47-52 FPS)

(You can see my specs in my signature)

PCSX2 0.9.8. configuration:
most emulator settings set to default

- GSDX SSE2 r4600: Direct3D11 hardware renderer, 2x native scaling (bigger resolution causes huge speed loss)
- speed hacks enabled (VU cycle stealing set to 1)

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @3.20 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS EAH5770 CUcore (ATI Radeon 5700 HD series, 1 GB), Windows 7 x64.
Bleach Blade of Battlers 2

pcsx2. 9.6

Playable
at full speed

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc40...ran1/v.jpg[Image: v.jpg]
Men in Black II: Alien Escape (NTSC-U) (SLUS-20373)

Playable/(Intro w/o gamefix (as is listed))

PCSX2 = r4627 with the default 0.9.8 official plugins. No options changed.

Other information:

Any FMVs (the only FMVs are the intro/demo reel) will appear to be in a "negative" filter and flickering in hardware mode despite being rendered fine in the software filter. See dump below.

If left too long at the start menu without pressing start, the game will inevitably crash because it crashes whenever the demo reel ends or is exited out of.

To access the start menu (and load levels), the gamefix "Simulate V1F1 FIFO read ahead" hack MUST be enabled.

If the hack is enabled, the game works perfectly, save the FMVs in the "negative" filter and the inevitable crash if the player idles on the start menu. I've confirmed it works perfectly until the end of the 2nd (out of 5 long levels...) level. I would have confirmed the rest, but to be serious: the game is so completely goddamn difficult that a sadist must have designed it.

(Actually, to be fair, I got through those levels using Codebreaker. I'm just lazy. D: )

PCSX2 wiki: http://pcsx2.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Men_in_B...ien_Escape

Edit: Vocabulary...

.rar   snaps.rar (Size: 1,99 MB / Downloads: 151)

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
PS2 Game : God of War 2
System Specs : Watch My Signature
PCSX2 : PCSX2 0.9.9 SVN r4782 (Beta)
Graphic Plugin : GSdx 4706 (MSVC 16.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 @DX11
PAD Plugin : Lily PAD 0.10.0
Sound Plugin : SPU2-X 2.0
ISO Plugin : Linuz ISO 0.9.0

Warning : Video now contains absolutely no links!

[Image: 84131593.jpg]
CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E5800 @3.9 GHz
GPU : Gainward GeForce 430 GT 1GB DDR3 900/1800/920
PSU : ATHENA POWER AP-AT30 300W
RAM : KINGSTON HYPERX 2GB DDR2 667MHz
MOBO : ASUS P5GC-MX/1333
HDD : 160GB
My YouTube :
http://www.youtube.com/DualCoreGamer1911
New Tourist Trophy screenie:

I just love the details in this game.... I so so wish they put out a new game after the GT5 saga. Biggrin

[Image: tt_hd_edit_02.jpg]

There're some rendering issues but it's still enjoyable and runs mostly @ 60fps. I wish the brightness bug could be fixed because it looks like when Polyphony was making both this game and GT4 they ended up with the tracks lighting being way too dark so to compensate (and save production time) they enabled the brightness settings @ 3 by default and when you turn it off to remove the garbled graphics (the bug I'm talking about) you REALLY understand why they enabled that by default. I wish some dev could look into this. I haven't checked if this problem persists in software mode but I'm pretty sure the problem lays in GSDX anyways.

Well I thought I would post this I am not sure if it is a glitch or anything but I don't mind it went away when I went through a door or to another part of a place.
edit: Seems like my screenshot is messed up but you still see sora with one leg.

Sims, The - Bustin' Out (NTSC-U) (SLUS-20842)

Playable/(Intro w/o gamefix (as is listed))

PCSX2 = Official 0.9.7. with official plugins. No options changed.

Other information:

The game will crash after the Maxis image with an IPU error if the below hack is not enabled. Otherwise, the game is slow (on my CPU), but completely playable. I had last tested the playability of the game on 0.9.7, but I just confirmed again that the game still crashes without the hack and that the start menu can still be accessed with it on r4786. I would have tested the actual game would it be that MotionJoy wasn't acting up.

To access the start menu, the gamefix "Skip MPEG hack" must be enabled.

If I recall correctly, the IPU error comes from a revision in 0.9.2.

Edit: Added image taken on r4600.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...