Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
Hmm no luck on that one either. If I can describe the issue better maybe it will help. Basically I open up the DXInput menu and configure all the settings to my wheel. When I press OK it exits out the screen with the setting. When I go back into the configurator, all my settings are gone.

Sponsored links

Nvm, stupid string append bug Tongue Redownload from github.

Tried adding more DFPro support. Buttons/hatswitch seem to work, but axes give nothing. Blargh.
Ok so the wheel I'm using is the Driving Force GT btw. It doesn't seem to be working. Only the back paddle buttons seem to work as X and O. The front buttons do not work nor does the wheel or pedals. But my settings are now saving correctly. Hopefully you can solve these issues. Thanks in advance.
Try Raw API, leave type to generic wheel and map axes. Wheel probably goes crazy, but do the pedals work?
Yes! Wheel does go crazy but the pedals are working! Also would like to add. I have a bunch of conflicting binds in RawAPI. Is there anyway to clear them? The unbind button doesn't seem to do anything.
Yeah, unbind is borked. Just delete from ini whole section of "[Device X]" by hand for now Tongue

I'm trying to find a win32 tool but non of them parse hid report descriptors seemingly. Can you use a linux liveCD and dump
Code:
lsusb -vvvvv # maybe one v is enough
output here if you are willing? Laugh

E: report, not config.
I'm new to PCSX2, not sure where the ini file is to delete the information. I'm not experienced with any sort of coding so you'd have to give me steps to use a linux liveCD or any other things. Is there any debug thing I can use to send you a file of what's happening and what not?
Ini is in PCSX2 folder under "inis\USBqemu-[DI]wheel.ini" or in user's "Documents\PCSX2\inis\USBqemu-[DI]wheel.ini"

Ok, nevermind that liveCD then Laugh

E: Redownload from github. Unbinding seemed to work now.
Alright so after clearing the configurator and setting up the wheel correctly. Pretty much all the buttons are working as are the pedals. The only issue is the wheel goes absolutely mental. I really hope you guys can get this working. The ability to play old racing games exclusive to PS2 is what got me interested in emulation.
Thanks for this guys, been waiting for this for a long time! I'm using a Driving Force GT and everything works perfect for 200 degrees of rotation, the wheel is synced up with GT4's ingame HUD wheel and all the button mappings and force feedback is perfect. One thing though, does GT4 support 900 degrees of rotation? I'm just wondering what to set in Logitech Wingman, would like to use more than 200!
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6Ghz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor @2.1GHz