the game is almost unplayable...
What am i doing wrong?)

i'm running pcsx 0.9.6 from 27 feb 2009
GSdx 0.1.14 (MSVC 15.00)
SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0
Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.9.0

European v01.60(04/10/2001) Bios

with only special fix for tri-ace games and all other options default.

i have :
AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4800+
2048 DDR2-800 Ram
nVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS

Sponsored links

The problem is the version of the Gsdx plugin you are using. Most of the recent ones have huge slowdowns on this game. I run Star Ocean 3 with Gsdx 1.7 and it runs flawlessly with no errors, i highly recommend it.

Attached Files
.rar   Gsdx 1.7.rar (Size: 514,75 KB / Downloads: 445)
OK people, for the last time. This is NOT a "hey help me configure the game" thread.... There's the other forum for this stuff.

Besides, do a search next time..
#PCSX2 Rev: 976 & 987
#All CPU options enabled
#Graphics Plugin: GSdx (SSE2) 0.1.7 [Rendering: DX9Hardware][Wait Vsync][Log. Z][Text. Filtering][Alpha correction (FBA)][Resolution: Windowed & 1280x1024][Interlacing: Bob tff]; Sound Plugin: SPU2-X-r968; Linuz Iso CDVD-r798.
#Description: PCSX2 crashes, randomly, during an event in the game. I have included a link to my memorycard for research purposes. I also have a dump up to that portion of the game, if it's needed I will upload it.

This particular portion of the game is an event, and all you need to do is walk a bit forward to start the event. It won't happen immediately, unfortunately, but keep clicking past the dialogue and you'll get to the point where a flashy fmv will be shown on computer screen. It's usually the time after that movie shows up, or just after it, that the game crashes for me.

If anyone has any solution to the current problem (crash) then I would be very thankful.

http://rapidshare.com/files/224683105/Mcd001.ps2.html
Works flawless here. Try the latest beta of the emu.
Ok. I retried with rev 1040 and it works perfect. Sorry, must've just been something in the older revs.
How did you get so good speed? It is slow for me with the same rev and GSDX1.15?
heatblazer:
You get good speed by using a good pc. If you have anything below a core2duo at 3ghz it wont magically run fast.
I got E8400 o`clocked@ 4GHz, everything runs perfect except Star Ocean 3 and Valkyrie Profile 2... They are way too slow so that`s why I asked him how did he got such a speed.
I report - it was from the plugin the authnor uses - 1.7. The game runs perfectly here too now at 60 fps. Thanx a lot Smile