Resolved: Microvu bug reports official thread
Is there any progress on fixing this microVU0 bug?

Sponsored links

No. You'll hear about it when the status changes.
Don't count on it anytime soon though, as our resident mVU pro just left the project.
well I just wanna add, it's actually not just the fight with olga, but the whole game in general. The grenades you throw or the enemy throws just disappears in mVU0 while it works in SuperVU. If it worked before, then shoudn't this be easy to fix?
Apparently it did not work before, microVU is not a new version of superVU, it is vastly different. Also VU code is never 'easy', keep in mind.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
well, in the old mVU, at least the grenades you or the enemy throws lands and can be seen before they explode, in the newer mVU, they disappear completely.
Didn't you report that it was also wrong in the old mVU? Just a different kind of bug
It might be right, I might of just gotten bad luck where it lands on top of crates all the time, but at least I can see where it lands and explodes. In the newer mVU, the grenades you or anyone else throws just totally disappear.
If you can, make sure so we know if it's 2 bugs or one that got introduced along the way but wasn't there at some point
Ok, I was wrong, the older mVU from 0.9.8. worked. So this issue was intrudocued right after the 0.9.8 release as I have tried svn's to as old as r46xx and this issue was there already.
Hm ok this helps much more, what was the closest to r4600 revision you tried that had the bug?