SSSE3 and SSE4.1 Not Detected (But supported by CPU)
(03-25-2009, 12:44 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(03-24-2009, 05:45 PM)rex1825 Wrote: There is no need to explain, program checks CPU, if it has those sets of instructions, it will use them, if not, then not!
but pcsx2 won't set the right gsdx if the cpu supports them so it brings them to do these kinds of posts. Smile

No ^^ not reading/ thinking leads to these kind of posts ...
pcsx2 says whether ssse3 is supported or not GSDX is named Gsdx (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) -.-

... people who don't know whether their pc supports SSSE3 or even what SSSE3 is, is quite normal I think
but all infos you need are given and it's not even hidden or something... the info is in the console and the CPU window

those who can't put two things like these together, and post in the forum before searching are practically screaming for the title "stupid idiot"
(SSSE3 in this text can be replaced with any other SSE)

sorry if I offended someone with this post but acting before thinking is not the proper way to do things at least not with any computer stuff
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

(03-25-2009, 01:54 AM)kabooz Wrote:
(03-25-2009, 12:44 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(03-24-2009, 05:45 PM)rex1825 Wrote: There is no need to explain, program checks CPU, if it has those sets of instructions, it will use them, if not, then not!
but pcsx2 won't set the right gsdx if the cpu supports them so it brings them to do these kinds of posts. Smile

No ^^ not reading/ thinking leads to these kind of posts ...
pcsx2 says whether ssse3 is supported or not GSDX is named Gsdx (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) -.-

... people who don't know whether their pc supports SSSE3 or even what SSSE3 is, is quite normal I think
but all infos you need are given and it's not even hidden or something... the info is in the console and the CPU window

those who can't put two things like these together, and post in the forum before searching are practically screaming for the title "stupid idiot"
(SSSE3 in this text can be replaced with any other SSE)

sorry if I offended someone with this post but acting befor thinking is not the proper way to do things at least not with any computer stuff
true, true. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
you should really try to core unlock that cpu to get 4 cores instead of 3.This is the equation, phenom ii black edition cpu+motherboard with core unlocking feature+overclocking=4 cores(instead of 3) and a lot of power(a lot i tell ya,a lot).
(05-23-2011, 07:20 AM)masterofnocrack Wrote: you should really try to core unlock that cpu to get 4 cores instead of 3.This is the equation, phenom ii black edition cpu+motherboard with core unlocking feature+overclocking=4 cores(instead of 3) and a lot of power(a lot i tell ya,a lot).

well this thread is over a year old, please don't necro old threads unless they were more important and you have something relevant to say.

also unlocking the extra core will not help at all with pcsx2; and some of the x3 model's have a core locked out because they didn't pass hw tests reliably, so by unlocking it you're risking making your cpu unstable.

Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
I actually have this problem and my CPU does have SSE4.1. It's not very common CPU, its Xeon X5450 running on LGA775 mobo.

Here are the specs that shows it's instructions:

http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Xeon/Intel...0A%29.html

SSSE3 works. My cpu is overclocked to 4.0Ghz but I get random lag in Gran Turismo 4. I am hoping SSE4.1 would help.

Is there anything I can do to bypass the detection?

Thanks in advance.
open your own thread, don't necro post
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD