ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(11-12-2015, 09:30 PM)Nefarius Wrote: What do you mean you selected them?! So you did overwrite your Keyboard and Mouse drivers! No wonder you can't use them anymore; Windows now doesn't know you have them plugged in 'cause they're "Scp Devices" now.

Get another Keyboard - must be different brand or at least different model - plug it in, run the Scp Installer again and select Uninstall. Reboot after. Should fix it.

I tried running the driver installer again and again after I found a spare mouse but I kept having issues in the uninstall progress. I figured that it could be because I was running the program from a shortcut on my desktop cause it kept making inquiries about files that didnt exist in that directory. I found the root directory for the scptoolkit and ran it again and something seemed to happen but my keyboard and mouse were still unusable.
But in that directory I find ScpCleanWipe.exe
I launched it and after that both mice and keyboard are now working as before.

Thanks for the help and patience with me man.

Sponsored links

\\?\hid#vid_045e&pid_02d1&ig_00#7&1e328841&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
hello im suffering the same bug with the left analog stick going left with the original ps3 controller ,,, i dont have a bluetooth to connect it ,,,, i just use usb connection
Yeah, getting it too. Random non-responsiveness of buttons, left analog suddenly sticking or the whole controller stops responding.

After a seemingly random amount of use, the controller will have bouts of nonresponsive buttons, the left analog stick being "stuck" pulling up and/or to the left, or a completely unresponsive controller. It may fix itself in an, again, seemingly random amount of time, or by unplugging and replugging the controller in. If alt-tabbed out of the game, the mouse cursor also appears to move up/left. This unfortunately leaves me unable to play.

This does not seem related to the issue described here, as it happens when when playing games that only use the d-pad and face buttons, and does not trigger random button presses.

Other info: Latest stable release, v1.6.2.15309. Using USB cable connection only w/ Dualshock 3, unticked Bluetooth/DS4 install, Windows 7 x64.

Attached are the logs from the debug info tool.
(11-13-2015, 01:10 AM)darkspyder Wrote: \\?\hid#vid_045e&pid_02d1&ig_00#7&1e328841&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

[Image: are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg.f...4fc19a.jpg]
(11-13-2015, 06:53 AM)Motra45 Wrote: Yeah, getting it too. Random non-responsiveness of buttons, left analog suddenly sticking or the whole controller stops responding.

After a seemingly random amount of use, the controller will have bouts of nonresponsive buttons, the left analog stick being "stuck" pulling up and/or to the left, or a completely unresponsive controller. It may fix itself in an, again, seemingly random amount of time, or by unplugging and replugging the controller in. If alt-tabbed out of the game, the mouse cursor also appears to move up/left. This unfortunately leaves me unable to play.

This does not seem related to the issue described here, as it happens when when playing games that only use the d-pad and face buttons, and does not trigger random button presses.

Other info: Latest stable release, v1.6.2.15309. Using USB cable connection only w/ Dualshock 3, unticked Bluetooth/DS4 install, Windows 7 x64.

Attached are the logs from the debug info tool.

I don't think this comes from the software; the driver interprets what it get's from the controller. This was reported and fixed in this issue too, where it was a hardware problem.

I just realized you already linked the issue, sorry.
Hi everyone, first of all sorry, i've searched thread but it's huge! probably somebody has had the same problem as me but anyway.. I've installed scptoolkit and it works brilliant other than one issue, only one controller works via bluetooth. Not sure why, i've tried reinstalling the bluetooth driver via the driver installer (once getting a BSOD!) but no luck. The other controller works fine with bluetooth, just the other has to stay wired, both are legit controllers, using an ASUS BT400 bluetooth dongle. Any ideas please? Cheers Smile

Edit; I reinstalled everything, major headache lol, what it comes down to is only one controller works via bluetooth, i think it's the only controller i had a wired connection to during driver setup process (i only have 1 cable) So if that is the case can i add the other controller in separately? If so how would i do this? Looking at the DS3 controller list in Driver Installer shows 3 entries, all saying the same VID/PID.
I finally bought and USB Bluetooth 4.0 dongle and now all the problems that i had before are gone. Definitely, those BT/wifi card are a pain in the ass.

Thanks again Nefarius for all the work that you have been doing. Keep up the good work. Laugh
Currently experimenting with in-game controller status overlays (look at top left corner):

[Image: FalloutNV-2015-11-14-12-55-46-137.png]

What do you think?
(11-13-2015, 08:36 PM)Hendrix Wrote: Hi everyone, first of all sorry, i've searched thread but it's huge! probably somebody has had the same problem as me but anyway.. I've installed scptoolkit and it works brilliant other than one issue, only one controller works via bluetooth. Not sure why, i've tried reinstalling the bluetooth driver via the driver installer (once getting a BSOD!) but no luck. The other controller works fine with bluetooth, just the other has to stay wired, both are legit controllers, using an ASUS BT400 bluetooth dongle. Any ideas please? Cheers Smile

Edit; I reinstalled everything, major headache lol, what it comes down to is only one controller works via bluetooth, i think it's the only controller i had a wired connection to during driver setup process (i only have 1 cable) So if that is the case can i add the other controller in separately? If so how would i do this? Looking at the DS3 controller list in Driver Installer shows 3 entries, all saying the same VID/PID.

I'm having the same issue you are. My bluetooth dongle supports 7 devices at once, so I know that's not the issue, I simply can't get more than one controller to bluetooth at a time. Hoping this gets answered soon!